Ways To Make A Man Grovel

Tell them your mother is coming to stay for a month.

I think that you’re being generous. I mean, she could be, but I’m thinking that she’s either drunk, or just messing with us.

Oh, I can tell you. It’s right here in this box… lessee… ganache, gingerbread, gooseberry jam, graham cracker squares. Hmm… lookit that, no recipe for gravel.

Probably for the best, be bad for your teeth.

Yes she was being snarky ohh strange word that dont think we in UK use that word ,so english would be nice,…Want PUNCUATION MARKS AND CAPS.AND QUESTION MARKS…why cant you read it without them … see i put dots now…if i swore which i dont i would say more… now i get chastised for not swearing i suppose… I AM NOT 15… I AM NOT DRUNK… And this was meant to be a joke on someone who i am talking to right now…As for the basset hound opps forgot a cap B there… dont need one thanks but might be a bit friendlier than some of you… not all of you just a few who are being SARKY…Now theres a word we english use…I also did not put this on here to be argued with…No i dont argue unles someone starts an argument or says somthing nasty then i do… So better not answer any threads only this one…I dont see any reason why some people cant just be nice instead of picking other people to bits,sorry if you cant read this with no punctuation marks and caps

Nipple clamps and a car battery.

Oh, thank goodness she isn’t one of ours <wipes sweat off of forehead>. She’s a problem the the UK to deal with.:smiley:

OK…please, I’m on bended knee, hat in hand, begging you with all of my heart.

Please try to stay awake when you repeat Year 7 Grammar.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!

ETA: Back on topic… you have REALLY chosen the wrong place to ask about making people grovel. The board has a lot of distinct personalities who post here, but we’re all pretty much united in our loathing for mental/emotional abuse.

Well Nobody, and Bites when Provoked,all i can say is im glad im not one of yours,ive met some very nice people from over there,now i meet the not so nice ones,and i have to say the british have better manners,pity some of you dont have better ones,

People here like grammar and punctuation. It’s proper use can convey concepts in a far more specific manner, allowing for subtleties of context your present style lacks.

In a nutshell, its kinda like you speak with an accent. We hear the words, but they are confusing because of the poor structure of the presentation. If you consistently choose to communicate this way, it makes you sound like you do not write well in english. Since the only way we “know” you is by your writing, a poor presentation will lead to people not taking you seriously or assuming you are fifteen, drunk, or both.

That’s because, unless you are involved in a consentual Dominant/submissive relationship, your question is disgusting.

This is why I love the Dope.

My question is disgusting wow ive read loads of disgusting things on here from you and very bad language and your calling me names look at yourselves or read some of the things you put on here yes no caps no punctuation marks,

Hey, that’s the whole reason I clicked on this in the first place. I thought she would be talking about D/s. And I was looking for ideas. :smiley:

Needless to say I was disappointed at what I actually found…

I find The Lady In Red’s posts a lot more entertaining if I imagine that Sarah Palin is speaking them.

Well, Lady in Red, we don’t have any groveling tips for you right now, but we’ll look them up and get 'em to ya! You betcha!

Are you aggressive like this in real life? I’m thinking maybe he doesn’t need to grovel at all.

Gaudere strikes again!

I feel so much better about the American public school system now.

Good show, guys. Now let’s go push some handicapped people down stairs and kick some puppies.