We got'sch PUPPIES!

Heh, A vet tech told me a client made an appointment to bring a litter of puppies in to be sexed. Client brought blue and pink yarn in so she could mark each pup as the doctor determined it’s sex.

Sometimes that works and sometimes not–my son had an orange kitten the vet said was a girl but she was a he, as became very obvious when the balls dropped. So Sadie became Sado, and he was a holy terror.

Usually what my landlady does is assign each puppy a different color so she can tell which one is which, and give each individual owner regular updates on their puppy’s progress, including pictures.

I haven’t looked that closely at these pictures. Are you saying there’s four pink strings and one blue? That would be unusual for her.

Any new pictures to be squee-ed at? :slight_smile:

Here ya go! This one is from March 2.

the adoption group who had space at PetSmart said Garfield was a boy … it was so big and furry and hated to be held that until the vet went to fix it and gave us a call we didn’t know it was female

Thanks for the babydog pictures! We all need cute right now.

Very much this!

Bumping in the hopes of more fuzzball pictures to squee at. :slight_smile:

hehe!

Here’s dem outside, in a fantastic little play area we have set up for puppies:

I even managed to get all five of them to look at me at once.

Two of them have since gone to their Forever Homes-- one in Arizona; the other, the boy, in DC. One of the puppies, the one our landlady likes the best, will stay here and possibly have a future career as a show dog.

Thanks! We all need the adorable to cope with life lately.

They are just lovely. :heart_eyes:

They are very cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And now, a complete list of things that are cuter than little pups:

Moving right along…

When we got our 4 month old pups a year ago, I loved that puppy smell!

WE GOT’SCH MORE PUPPIES, as of yesterday!

First litter born to Skye. So far, I’ve only got one picture, of her and her first two puppies, and it’s not a very good one; you can just barely see them.

She has seven surviving puppies. Five boys and two girls. Landlady is pleased with the number, but not thrilled with the sex breakdown. Girls are in far greater demand.

On the other hand…

♫Isn’t she lovely?
Isn’t she wonderful?
Isn’t she precious?
Less than one minute old!♫

Skye with the Seven Puppies this morning.

Who’s a good puppy mama?

I can answer that!

Skye! Skye’s a good puppy mama!

Thanks, ekedolphin, for posting cheering puppy pictures for the morning.

Adorable little floofers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I wish I could have one.

I know you’re just wishing, but if you’re serious, it’s 250 to get on the waiting list, assuming you get your questionnaire approved. Pet-level dogs cost 2500, and show-worthy dogs are 3000.

And they’re worth it. And she will be at your disposal throughout the dog’s lifetime if you experience any problems.

That’s a beautiful sight. Thank you for sharing!