We Have An Absolute Right To Bare Arms

Summer is coming up, and the news media from television to magazines will soon be all abuzz with articles on how damaging the sun can be to your skin. By now we’ve all heard about the dangers of exposure to ultra-violet. Even little kids can be seen pointing at someone in short sleeves and saying, “Look, Mommy, there’s a stupid, uninformed person exposing his/her flesh to the wicked rays of the sun. Shall I spray him/her with this spf4000 sunscreen from my squirt gun?”

My answer to that is, “MIND YER OWN BUSINESS, KID. IN THIS COUNTRY WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS.”

See? I can be conservative, too. :smiley:

Dear Mod, would you consider moving this to IMHO? It’s not a real rant and I don’t know why I put it in the Pit to begin with. Just being silly, I guess. Sorry.

[Roy Rogers voice]:

I got arms that dingle, dangle, dingle
As I go walkin’ merrily my way
And they sing, “Oh, ain’t you glad you’re single”
'Cause it don’t matter just how much you weigh!

Oh, Fred and Mel,
Oh, Fred and Mel
You saw me in a T-shirt
This is why you never fell

Oh, Bill and Tim
Oh, Bill and Tim
Though I done some moonlight walkin’
I ain’t goin’ to the gym

So I’ll dingle on along . . .

Especially now that it’s getting hot! I really hate that it’s impossible for guys to find short pants that don’t come all the way down to the knees. Even if you do find them now people will probably think you’re gay.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I miss the 80’s!

IANAZ, but bears have four legs and NO arms!

Or is that forearms and no legs…?

I know quite a few bears who have very nice arms. :smiley:

jayjay

Bare midriffs. Now that’s worth shouting about. :slight_smile:

IMHO?
NWIH!
Maybe MPSIMS.

If some religion had a ritual that required rolling up one’s sleeves, that would be a rite to bare arms.

Hmm… but what of those who want to wear sleeves? Would they need a license to carry concealed arms?

I guess it was about as mundane and pointless a thread as I could have posted. I just wasn’t thinking.