We need to make emergency plans for the prospect of a Palin presidency.

You, Sir, are unsurpassed in Evilness.
That is, however, beside the point. Are we taking these hungry cannibal zombie lovers on vacation with us? If so, I’m taking the shuttlecraft to the starship(1), and your vacation will suffer without the muscadine wine.
(1) See Kanter, Paul, “Blows Against the Empire.”

Hell no we’re not talking the zombies to Brigadoon. Are you high?

So we were in the past? I’m 5’ 3".

:: growling at typo fairies::

Somebody get me the fairy repellent. And “repellent” I mean “flame-thrower.”

I think the flux capacitor in your time machine is disrupting the continuum and effecting your spell checker, even if it is only fit for Frenchmen and sissies.

I don’t use FCs. Things and persons with those initials are utterly unreliable.

So you’re using a zilch coil? Well, that’s your problem. Digitize, man, digitize!
:rolleyes:

Well, I plan on going to Japan soonish anyway. This just means that instead of coming back in a few years it will be at least 4 years.

Gods of earth and air! Look, dude, don’t believe what you read. There are NO non-digital time machines. That said, I’m not saying any more about how mine works, because we’ll need it when we return from Brigadoon to insert ourselves in the proper point in the time line, and frankly I don’t trust you guys not to screw with it and stepped on by an dinosaur.

(What did you think REALLY happened to Otto?)

It is obvious to the Meanest Intelligence that he was washing my hovercraft when the Cannibal Zombie Dolphins attacked.

Flipper: Brains! Brains!

About the fairies, that reminds me, I am/was/will using your flame thrower on a velictraptor, however you did/will/used to spell it.

Why not bring Palin, and leave Tina Fey in her place?

If you don’t, I’m joining up with marley and Inigo Montoya.