Wee Little Winkles

What the heck is it with little boys and their penises? I’ve come to understand that my son is not unusual in this… but it seems that everywhere he goes, he is holding his penis in one hand. (He goes around naked or in underwear a lot of the time, because he’s potty training). When will he outgrow this?

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

At what age does a boy outgrow his obsession with his penis? Hard to say, no one’s lived past one hundred and eighteen yet.

Out grow it! Sheesh! Well, I’m 16, almost 17, and I haven’t. Of course I don’t do it in public or anything, but when I’m just sitting around, anything goes. Just think, what would you do if you had one for a day? Well, now that you all think weird of me, I might as well take it a step further. It’s just so multi-useful. It does everthing except tie my shoe, and I’m working on that one :slight_smile: Anyway… shutting up is my best bet right now

What you see is what you get, but you haven’t seen anything yet.

Hell, I’m typing with one hand right now! :smiley:

Yer pal,
Satan

Opal… I dont think they ever grow out of it. My son is 8 and still does that. I think when they are young its all about exploring their body and as they get older… well I know I dont have to explain that to you wink

I am me… accept it or not.

What the guys said. They don’t ever get over that penis thing.

Penises (penii?) are nice and all, but you guys really need to just put them down once in a while. Unless you know someone with a knife and a bad temper, your penis is firmly attatched to your body, and it’s not going anywhere. So just leave Mr. Happy alone for a while, and put your hands where they really belong, like back on the wheel, okay? Thanks. :slight_smile:

Well said Cristi!!

I am me… accept it or not.

Hey. Our penises are mute. The only way to understand how their doing is to check on them once in a while.

And moody little bastards that they are, ya gotta give them a lot of attention…

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Ok so explain this one: he really thinks it is fun to pull his scrotum up over his penis (so the penis is hidden completely) and then announce “Look! Where my penis?”

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

OpalCat: think of it as a mrphable rattle.

It grows! It shrinks! It’s bendable (sometimes)!

And for a guy, it’s always there!

It’s a toy that ya never lose! What could be better?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Now that is a creative kid. Just look at it this way, he could be trying to pull / cut/ bite/ burn/ (ect.) it off. Explain that one to a doctor.

What you see is what you get, but you haven’t seen anything yet.

“Evil Dick don’t care about faces…”

That kid’s gonna go a long way, Opal… nothing wrong with a few penis jokes.
I used to tuck my penis in using my scrotum too, when I was a kid - haven’t tried it in a while though: I’m sure I won’t be able to do it anymore…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Oh boy, just look at all the fun I am missing out on by not having a son or a boyfriend! :wink:

Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.–Coleridge

Opal, you are not alone! When company comes over, I have to put my son in overalls to avoid embarrassment. It’s not like he’s playing with it or anything, he just likes to hold it. One of his favorite games it to chase his cousin around the house while wiggling his penis and singing “Shake shake shake, shake your penis”. And of course, when it’s warm outside, him and his little buddies all like to line up and pee on the bushes.

BTW, he still doesn’t believe that women are born without penises. He’s always asking me “Where’d your penis go?”

Hi Opalcat
Look at it this way, If you measure his height an devide by two about where on his torso will the point be?
It is the center of his existince,best friend and a source of great pleasure.
Besides it feels good!
He will learn not to be so public about it in time.

Peace
t lion

I toilet-trained two sons. Maybe he’s grabbing it because he needs to pee. Otherwise, sure he’s going to play games with it. After all, didn’t you play “got your nose!” with him? And he can see his penis a lot easier than his nose.

Opal,hah! My son did this too.I read once that boys feel more secure when they hold it,bet whatsisname does now too!

John Bobbit.

Opal… I just hope he doesnt use that last one when he’s an adult. Just immagine the chances for rye comments from the woman he’s with! :slight_smile:

“Boy, wouldja get a load of the cloaca on that one”? -Cecil Adams, october 8 1999

There is a very simple explanatiion. stand up and left your arms fall by your side. where do your hands end up? Exactly level with your little buddy. Coincedence, I think not!!!

We live in an age that reads to much to be wise, and thinks too much to be beautiful–Oscar Wilde