Wee Little Winkles

This, of course, also being a forgotten hit by K.C. and the Sunshine Band…

Any girls out there going to admit that they diddle their small bits absent mindedly? Or play with the pubic hair that they didn’t shave?

This thread has made me laugh like few others have. Thanks everyone.

On the topic in hand (had to do it), young guys do it because it is novel. Older guys do it because it feels good and it also gets all tangled up in the underwear and all and you have to adjust yourself.

Like Mike said, no one has lived long enough to find out if men ever outgrow this.

Jeffery

So it takes an unkown time, but more than 118 years, for a guy to stop playing with Mr. Winky? Reminds me of that old tootsie pop commercial - in more ways than one. How many licks does it take…? No one may ever know.

I’ll tell you one think: my mr. Winkie can take A LOT of licks.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Yeah sure coldfire, but that’s forest animal licks. Mainley wise owls, i suppose. Let us know when you have a human data sample.

We live in an age that reads to much to be wise, and thinks too much to be beautiful–Oscar Wilde

When he matures sufficiently to hold it with two hands.

Don’t ask Mr Owl! Remember what happened after “one, two, three”.

I’ld be more impressed if you were typing with no hands.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

Shit - make that “I’d” be more impressed.

See what all this weenie talk does to me?

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

My son does the same thing. I thought that when he turned three and finished the potty training that he would stop. No such luck. One day while he was sitting in a chair with “it” in his hands I asked him why he played with it. He said, “because it makes it big and I like it big.” I just left the room and died laughing.

Another favorite game of post-toddler aged males is “sword fighting.” Betwixt brothers, other family members and friends.

Also, as my son likes to challenge me, “I can pee longer than you.”

Per the OP, try running naked w/Mr. Winkie a flopping. Keeping 'im well in hand makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Hmm…

Mental note: Get voice recognition software to impress Dianne…

Yer pal,
Satan

We had some friends who had a large family, but all girls. One day Mom was babysitting the neighbor kid, a boy! It came time to change his diaper and one little girl in the curious crowd that had gathered around asked, “What’s that?”. Mom, trying to be cool and not make a big deal about it told her, “That’s his penis, dear.” Silence for a while. Then, “Aren’t you glad it’s not on his face?”

“Vandelay!! Say Vandelay!!”

This is disturbing, I happen to know the Great Onara…
quite well. Hmmmmm…
(new information, storing in data banks)

ahem

I do.

blush

Reasons vary with age,
I have compiled a chart;

0-2 Discovery
3-5 Curiousity
6-9 Security
10-14 Pleasure
15-19 Pleasure, Showing-off
20-39 Pleasure, Force-of-habit
40-59 Pleasure, Boredom
50-69 Pleasure, Nostalgia
60-79 Pleasure, Exercise
70-80+ Circulation

At least he isn’t trying to make his pee-pee talk like a puppet… <font size=1>…like I did…</font>

This is getting outta hand…
I can’t stop giggling.

“Wouldn’t be nice to have a penis…” by Monty Pyton keeps running through my mind.

Not absent-mindedly. Always with a purpose. :wink: