DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Object of the game: Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Only answers that are “serious” will be scored. Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
Right now, the mods are having difficulties changing thread titles. I’m sorry if you come in to a Feud that is already over.
Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
FORMATTING OF ANSWERS IS IMPORTANT!
Write your answers like this; Do not repeat the questions, no periods at the end of answers, no spaces between lines, no comments, no fancy list coding. If you need to comment or clarify your answers, do it AFTER the list of answers. Thanks.
JUST LIKE THIS:
1. answer <<—There is a space after the period!
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 4:00 PM Central on Sunday, 10/05/08 whichever comes first.
- Other than a dalmatian, name a breed of dog that is or can be black and white.
- Name a piano manufacturer.
- Name a wild animal that’s either all black or all white.
- Name a song title that includes the word “black.”
- Name a song title that includes the word “white.”
- Other than Schindler’s List, name a black-and-white movie that won an Oscar for Best Picture.
- Name a famous black/white interracial couple.
- Other than Billy Joel, name a rock-‘n’-roll “piano man.”
- Name a TV show from the 1950s/1960s that featured police officers.
- Other than a newspaper, what’s black and white and red all over?