DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Object of the game: Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Google is allowed, if you desire. Only answers that are “serious” will be scored. Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
FORMATTING OF ANSWERS IS IMPORTANT!
Write your answers like this; Do not repeat the questions, no periods at the end of answers, no spaces between lines, no comments, no fancy list coding. If you need to comment or clarify your answers, do it AFTER the list of answers. Thanks.
JUST LIKE THIS:
1. answer <<—There is a space after the period!
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 4:00 PM Central on Sunday, 11/02/08 whichever comes first.
- Other than Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly, name a famous male dancer.
- Name a famous female dancer.
- Other than Top Hat, name a musical starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.
- Other than Singin’ in the Rain, name a musical starring Gene Kelly.
- Other than The Wizard of Oz, name a musical starring Judy Garland.
- Name a musical starring Barbra Streisand.
- Other than Chicago, name a musical the title of which is the name of a place.
- Name a Disney animated musical.
- Name a Disney live-action musical.
- Name a musical based on a play or movie (drama or comedy) that wasn’t originally a musical.