Weird/Unusual Ice Cream flavors

I saw a Ben & Jerry’s pint the other day that had some sort of stout flavorint in it, but I was afraid to try it. I think it was called Black & Tan, but I can’t get to their website from here.

I know Japanese ice cream has been noted already, but has anyone given this page?:

http://www.quirkyjapan.or.tv/food.html

Natto ice cream?! Urgh! My nightmares will now have a new, horrible manifestation of evil…

In Minnneapolis, there are two places that I’d recommend. The first is Sebastian Joe’s, which has a flavor called “Chocolate Coyote” which is chocolate ice cream and jalapenos. It is suprisingly delicious.

The other place I’d recommend is a place called Crema, which serves a strawberry, balsamic, basil ice cream and sorbet. It is the most heavenly treat on a hot summer’s night.

I got to try this today, and my god. It’s really good. Stout ice cream swirled with chocolate ice cream. I tried it out of curiosity, though I don’t like stout.

Boulder has a new ice cream place with flavors I’ve never seen before. It’s called Hatton Creamery. Here are a few of the flavors:

Lemongrass-Ginger (tried it–WOW!)
Blackberry-Basil
Rosemary-lemon
Chinese 5-spice with Chocolate-covered candied ginger (tasted it–very good)
Oatmeal-raisin Stout (with chocolate covered raisins–fantastic)
Grapefruit & muscat sorbet
plus a bunch of others I can’t remember (many with flower flavors like hibiscus, rose, and lavendar).

All organic, for those who care about that.

I submit this for consideration; something I found in Ambleside, in the English Lake District. :wink:

I have an ice cream maker, and my husband loves my cinnamon ice cream. It’s a lot like cinnamon toast. Easy, and quite yummy.