Weird Wild West Mafia/Werewolf/Psychopath

Draw!

Well, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could play Mafia would ride into town to try out Roosh. I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word “draw” in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, “Reach for it, mister!” I spun around… and there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid named pedescribe
Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle, and I’ve been there ever since.

**Half-way to a full game! Come on folks, I’d like to have Day One be next Monday…which means I need to get this going! :slight_smile:

Chronos, still waiting for your thoughts over on the spoiler board! :slight_smile:

Sign-up List:

1. Zeriel
  2. Storyteller
  3. Tom Scud
  4. Nanook of the North Shore
  5. Freudian Slit
  6. Alka Seltzer
  7. MHaye
  8. Ro0sh
  9. Pedescribe

nevermind

So which one are you?

Black Bart or the Jim “The Waco Kid”?

Uhhh…are you sure you want to be giving that out on the board? Unless you’ve removed everyone’s account priveleges.

Mistake! I removed it.

I have changed the password. :slight_smile:

I assume this means you are in, right?

Yup.

Roosh!!!

Aw, this one is going to be good. Meeko, you sure you don’t want to play? Roosh, haaaaaave you met Meeko?

I have a dream of a Roosh, Peeker, and Meeko game.

This is gonna rock. I sent a PM to NAF, too, I miss playing with that guy.

**Thanks! I want NAF in as well. :slight_smile:

Player List:

1. Zeriel
  2. Storyteller
  3. Tom Scud
  5. Freudian Slit
  6. Alka Seltzer
  7. MHaye
  8. Ro0sh
  9. Pedescribe
  10. Zeriel
  11. Elendil’s Heir

18.**

Zeriel is playing 2 positions?

Wow. I have never gotten a personal request to join a game before. Thanks z.

/in

Why not?

Player List

1. Zeriel
  2. Storyteller
  3. Tom Scud
  5. Freudian Slit
  6. Alka Seltzer
  7. MHaye
  8. Ro0sh
  9. Pedescribe
  10. NAF 1138

Figures, RoOsh gets in on a game I chose to sit out on.

/in

Sure, why not, I’m in.
If I could make a suggestion though…since night strategy isn’t allowed, could we make an unwritten/gentelmens rule that not participating in the night thread can’t be held against you? Scum or not, I tend not to pay much attention to the night threads when they are all fluff. Then someone shows up with a post count and it makes me look bad.

**Mahaloth: When do we plan on starting the game? **

I am moving in Tommorow, and over the weekend. I am getting my Internet set up first thing. After that, it will take me some time to fully move in.

Where as LOST was an empty thread towards my post count, There will be reduced posting from me in this game*.

• Then again, We ARE talking about Meeko. Expect me to maintain an average post count**.

** With Meeko taken out of the average, as I am an outlier.