Welcome, troll!

Sorry, Yall, for being a tad annoying, and no, my little friend Mr. rogers, he tried to hit me but i blocked…

Sorry, Yall, for being a tad annoying, and no, my little friend Mr. rogers, he tried to hit me but i blocked…

A tad annoying, Pally???

May the flames from a thousand smoldering gobbets of tapir rectum lick at your posts forever.

Putz.

-andros-

There’s always a bigger fish.

Therealbubba, I 'm sorry I missed your post.

Evidently, you are referring to me.

I am between contracts, so I have some free time on my hands. Anyway, I can post as often as I please.

If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them. In fact, do me the favor.

My profile says I have a 30 year old Harley. I didn’t say I own a Lamborghini, for chrissake.

In another thread, I said I tried the Mensa test.

I also said I failed.

So, how are things at the trailer park?

Between the alien abductions and the tornados it must get scary.

Get fucked, asshole.

If you’re an optimist, you haven’t been paying attention.

Oh, in the future, Therealbubba, if you want to flame me, have the courage to use my name.

It’s WallyM7, moron.

Sorry if I interrupted you while you were trying to make out with your sister.

How nice…Wow, you people really have a talent for being unlikable jerks!–
“He who laughs last is dumbest. I know you are laughing, I am not…”
anonymous

Pallydoors,
What??? Kid do you have a death wish or something ?

Lioness

I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s really hard to pronounce.

Palidors felt the need for more ass kicking so he came out here and posted: Sorry, Yall, for being a tad annoying, and no, my little friend Mr. rogers, he tried to hit me but i blocked…

his sledgehammer with my exposed brain.

Ah, yes, when you finish your sentence this way it all comes together. I understand why you had to post it three times; you were so brain damaged that you had forgotten your early postings. I understand that happens with the terminally brain dead.

You then went on to spew more vomit with: How nice…Wow, you people really have a talent for being unlikable jerks!

This is because we don’t like a ribbon clerk (an amateur, an ineffectual person) clogging up the message board. Yes, you are right you fussbox, we are all a cluster-fuck of big meany-heads so you should go elsewhere.

And before he left he spat: “He who laughs last is dumbest. I know you are laughing, I am not…” anonymous

That’s because you don’t get the fact that YOU are the joke.

Palidors- I know for a fact that these people are actually quite like able jerks. (kidding!) These are really cool people here. The reason they seem like jerks is that you are a troll. We don’t like trolls. On a guess, I’d say the only threads you read are ones you started, and the ones flaming you. These are guaranteed to be full of people who don’t like you. When we aren’t talking about morons such as yourself, things are fun. Well, this is fun, too, but I’m sure it’s not fun for you.

Atrael: Auraseer told me how to post it; you put the html code (pre) at the beginning and (/pre) at the end, only with < for ( and > for ). I realize you were kidding, but this should work for any ASCII art you want to do here.

–John

Um, * like able * above should be * likeable. *

Just covering my ass. This thread is error intolerant.

Have I told you yet that I really like you John?

John…Yeah, I tried that…still messed up all the spacing…(shrug)…no big deal. And you got notices again by her…lucky dog.

<i>I haven’t lost my mind, I have a tape backup around somewhere.</i>

Wally, you’re a sharp guy. Noticed it took you over an hour to flame me. I know, it’s hard when you have to burn so many calories thinking. Not too bad though for a shit nosed cock sucking puss bucket like yourself.

Whats the matter, batteries run out in your rectal vibrator, or did you just run out of Wesson? And I wonder, does the M7 stand for minus 7, your IQ?

Still waiting for you to post something meaningful.

Adios, puto

Therealbubba

Oh, go lie down, moron.

If you’re an optimist, you haven’t been paying attention.

Wow… I’d liek to say something. Maybe tell TheRealBubba to get his own thread to flame Wally, maybe point out that the flames had almost died down when Palidors started things back up (thus proving he is indeed a troll), but I’m a little overcome. Kelli said…

Oh Lord, * I’d * better go lie down.

(By the way, ** ChiefScott ** posted in the other Palidor flame thread- y’know, the one Pali started himself? Better catch it. ChiefScott posts are a collectors item these days.)

The Ai\ Yue- Ha
FAQ:

1. Eye You-way Han
  2. It’s Chinese.
  3. The symbols are tone marks.
  4. No, I wasn’t drunk when I registered.
  5. Just call me John, OK?

Gee…I missed the good stuff on the weekend!
Wally, the opinions ( for lack of a better term) of therealbubba do not in any way reflect the opinions of the rest of us. I enjoy your posts, and I have yet to see anything of yours annoy anyone else.

Bubba…whats up with you? Did I miss something? You arent usually so bitchy…what the hell happened?

Thanks for the kind words, Kelli. You’re always such a sweetheart.

I think bubba’s mad at me because I have a beat up old Harley.

you are more than welcome wallyhoney…

Really though, bubba isnt usually like that? What did you do to make him so mad?

I think it may be because of a thread he started in GD.

He wondered how things would have turned out if the Romans didn’t crucify Jesus, thus saving humanity from all that war and suffering.

I didn’t think it was a very bright question and said so, although my response wasn’t very bright either, and if I could take it back, I would.

Or maybe he just thinks I’m an idiot.

He has that right.

I hope you’re feeling better after suffering that nasty spill.

Love ya.

Wally: I saw that old thread in GQ, and truth be told, when I saw your post there I thought you were a troll.

Of course, you’re not; I’ve seen you admit that your original posts were somewhat…antagonistic. It seems like some people have a hard time letting go of first impressions.

flaming him on his post probably didn’t help.

Oh well. Keep posting, mon!

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.