Welcome, troll!

Mr. Rogers said,

Shame on you, Señor Rogers!

I propose a BOYCOTT to Palidor’s posts. No reply, no bashing, no nothing to the little troll!

He’s worse than… well… you know…

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!

I know my name is fucked-up, but I kinda like it. I made a new sig line to try explain it. I guess you could abbreviate it to Ai to address or quote me. Sorry to interrupt.

(on the upside * Kelli spoke to me! *)

The Ai\ Yue- Ha
FAQ:

1. Eye You-way Han
  2. It’s Chinese.
  3. The symbols are tone marks.
  4. No, I wasn’t drunk when I registered.
  5. Just call me John, OK?

John, you have truely been blessed…(sigh)…I too aspire to the time when I’m acknowledged my Kelli…

Great Post BTW…and it does seem as if he’s stopped…just a kid that mis-understood the rules…

Yeah, That’s gonna get me notices…everyone please note that I meant to say by Kelli not my Kelli…Please understand that I meant nothing by that slip…no innuendo at all…

Gee Atrael, if you had an email address, I could mail you those dirty letters I have for you, instead, I have been putting them in bottles and tossing them into the sea… :wink:
John. There, I called you John. (its never gonna catch on dude…change it to ‘EYE’ or something catchy like bug vomit)

Carefull Kelli, or you’ll bring the wrath of C#3 down on you :slight_smile:

She’s right John…need to spiff that name up some…I don’t even think I could type the one you have now if I tried…

John: any chance of you posting the characters which make up your name in Chinese? Thanks.

sigh
It’s that bad, huh?

What if I took out the slashes?

Anyone who knows Chinese could probabaly guess the tones, and it would be less confusing to everyone else. On the other hand, anyone who’s seen my other posts could probably guess it was the same guy.

The Ai\ Yue- Ha
FAQ:

1. Eye You-way Han
  2. It’s Chinese.

I’ll spell it your way, but I’m gonna pronounce it any way you can. :slight_smile:

Monty: Here’s an ASCII representation of my name; I’m not sure how to put up a graphic yet.

||_ __ + /_
| | _
-| -|
\ | /| -|
\ / ___ | _/ _/
/ \

Well, that screwed up.

I’ll keep trying to figure out to post a graphic.

The Ai\ Yue- Ha
FAQ:

1. Eye You-way Han
  2. It’s Chinese.

To get the spacing to come out right on your ASCII art, use the HTML tag (pre) before it starts, and (/pre) after it ends. Replace the parentheses with greater-than/less-than signs.

You KEEP your name, John. It has CHARACTER! Okay, and a lot of CHARACTERS as well… Still, I say to hell with anyone who has a problem with your monicker!

<pre> /
-|-|- ___ /___ + /
__ / | -|-|
_/ \ | --|-- /|-|
/ \ ___ ___/ | //
</pre>

That should be it.

Yeah, that’s it. As well as ASCII can do, anyway. Thanks everyone.

Ai\ Yue- Ha
, hey thanx for the ASCII representation of your nick.

From now on, I’m gonna go with that when I talk to you.

Not even.

You are John. Period.

Love your stuff, John.

If you’re an optimist, you haven’t been paying attention.

That’s right Wallyhoney…he is John
So, how are you John?
What’s new John?

Teasing!
John

Satan said…

Well, on that subject we do have to bow to your superior authority! :wink:

Yeah, I couldn’t even get it to cut and paste right, John. :slight_smile:

Sorry, Yall, for being a tad annoying, and no, my little friend Mr. rogers, he tried to hit me but i blocked…