Well, I'll be damned. I'm not Auntie Em after all...

Wait! I’m Auntie Em too! I always wanted to explore my feminine side, but I pictured myself as more like Xena.

Another Scarecrow here.

I’m too mean to be the Scarecrow. I wanna be the Wicked Witch.

Heeehahhhahheehahhaaa, I’ll get you, my pretty!

I’m a Scarecrow.

I don’t know, I think auntie em, at least from her screen persona, could probably REALLY be an Auntie Em.

I betcha people tell you strange stories, don’t they? Right?

It is interesting that both have been men. Hmmm.

I’m a member of the Lollypop Guild.

I wonder if anyone’s going to be Dorothy?

or Toto?

I’m Uncle Henry. Interesting. Now I’ll go back and fudge my answers…

No, my dear, there is only one true Auntie Em and you’re her. Pay no attention to the man in the dress.

Well, if you count the people on the SDMB, yes…

Otherwise, I’M usually the one telling the bizarre tales!

Perhaps you’re thinking of the fact that I’m a freak magnet… but the “freaks” don’t tell strange stories, they usually just grin and stare at me a lot. :wink:

Tin Man. Boo. He’s always been my Least Favorite. (Love that Scarecrow!)

Eh, I’m Uncle Henry, too. Nuts.

I’m the first female Auntie Em!

Except for the original.

I’m Dorothy!
[bowing] thankyou, thankyou…

Uncle Henry
You are dependable and honorable. You pour your heart into work for yourself and your family or friends, content in the knowledge that the work they do for you and the appreciation they have for you is all the thanks you need. Throughout your life, many people will take comfort in your strength. When you wonder if their confidence is unjustified, do not try to lessen their faith in you, but instead rise to their expectations.

Who the heck was Uncle Henry? I liked the blurbs underneath-- very horoscope-ish.

-me

I’m Uncle Henry, too. But y’all can call me Hank.

Apparently, I’m the Tin Man. I have no idea what it says about me, though…

I’m the Scarecrow and it’s a good fit but what I really want to be is a Flying Monkey!

I’m Auntie Em too! :slight_smile:

Glinda. Darn, I never liked her much. Besides which, “You have been gifted with special talents and abilities. These are an honor, but also a burden,” sounds like something my parents would say in a motivational lecture.

I’m Dorothy too!

I’m Uncle Henry. Sheez, I didn’t even know what the man’s name was, he plays such a small part in the movie.

Auntie Em’s husband. Farmer.