Well, I'll be damned. I'm not Auntie Em after all...

Dorothy Too.

This is weird because I once played her in a school play. Dont ask! just know that it took years of beating people up before they’d stop calling me Dorothy… if I had known what it really meant maybe I wouldn’ve minded so mcuh:

"Dorothy
The unlikely hero whose time has come. You have a heart of gold and usually look for the best in people. While you have a strong sense of justice, you also care a great deal about others and their well-being. Your optimism can make you seem naive, but this helps you to see purpose in a cause after others have given up. Never stop improving the world! "

Psychology Masters here I come!

Glinda I’m freaking Glinda. Now I have to go out buy a nice blue dress, do you know how hard it is going to be to find slippers in a men’s size 12? On the bright side I get all the midgets I can eat.

Another Auntie Em here! More like the Wicked Witch of the West, though.

On the first try, I was a Glinda too.

Went back and changed one borderline call, and I became the Scarecrow.

Good thing - I would look lousy in a dress…

uncle henry here.

“Who is Uncle Henry?”

Uncle Henry here too. Well, at least I’ve got a cool chick to hang with. :smiley:

Well, I started out as Glinda, became Auntie Em, and then lied like the rug under my feet and turned into:

TOTO. pant pant

“You’re an extreemly lovable person. Your happy-go-lucky nature will help you and your friends through many hard times in life, but your impulsiveness can cause problems if left unchecked. When riding hot air balloons, be sure to stay in the basket.”

Heh.

Another Uncle Henry checking in ~ wonder how AdoptaDad feels about my new gender?

I’m another Uncle Henry. Dependable and honorable…that’s me. (I would really rather be Diana Ross’s Dorothy from The Wiz. She was foxy.)

I’m Glinda, lucky me.

You have been gifted with special talents and abilities. These are an honor, but also a burden. Throughout your life many people will come to you for help. Some will be your friends. Some will be your enemies. Some will be total strangers to you. When deciding whether to help these people remember that you have a responsibility to leave the world a better place than it was when you found it. Remember also that when you show kindness to others, you will often inspire in them a desire to pass on the good will.

I’m Dorothy, I’m Dorothy, I’m Dorothy, I’m Dorothy, I’m Dorothy!

Hahaha all of you!

What the hell is this Scarecrow crap?!

Ah, yes…the minions…shoulda said yes to the minions…

Okay, I dumped my friends and got my minions…

So now I’m…Dorothy?
I’m beginning to think that I don’t understand this little world of OZ at all.

I can’t believe I’m a Lollipop Guild member. I answered all the questions but one in a loving, generous manner. I really thought I’d be Auntie Em…I’m always hearing weird stories from total strangers…and not just here! Back to go change that one answer…

Okay, now I’m the Tin Man. Hey, If it’s good enough for Eve, it’s good enough for me.

Maybe this explains my stiff, sore knees…now where did I put that oilcan?

Somehow I wound up in an Australian prison.

I am Uncle Henry.

I seem to be another Glinda. Now if only I remembered who she was in the story. :slight_smile:

I never read the story? Who is she?

Holy freaking crap, I’m Dorothy! :eek:

::grumble:: [sub]Lousy ruby slipper wearing goody-goody[/sub]

Don’t mind me…I’ll be over in the corner kicking the crap out of Toto until I get upgraded to Wicked Witch. I want my flying monkeys, damnit!!