Well, I'll be damned. I'm not Auntie Em after all...

I’m the punk-ass Cowardly Lion! :eek:

Who are you?

Apparently I’m the Scarecrow.

I guess that explains all the straw lying around.

I am the Tin Man (or the Tin Woman, as the case may be).

“You have an unusual appreciation of others. You can enjoy someone else’s good fortune, and you find it hard to ignore the pain of another person. Your empathy will win you many friends in life, but it can also be exploited by manipulative people. Be kind and friendly, as is your nature, but when helping others, be careful to risk only what you can afford to lose.”

. . . I had been hoping for “Miss Gulch” . . .

I’m Glinda.

Well, this is nice and all, but now I’m questioning my sexuality…

Get Out! Stand Back and Hang On Because I AM GLINDA!!!

Me too, Glinda all the way!

Apparently, I’m Uncle Henry.

OMG I’m
A Member of The Lollypop Guild
Only you matter. Other people only exist to keep you in charge of your perfect little corner of the world. Your suberb mastery of public relations keeps the world in the palm of your hand. Although you find sugar-laced presents to be a useful tool in gaining favor, you probably can’t stand sweets yourself, subsisting instead on a diet of tofu and grapefruit juice.

Ooh, I went back and changed a few answers, and now I’m the Wizard!

Sounds like me:

The Tin Man
You have an unusual appreciation of others. You can enjoy someone else’s good fortune, and you find it hard to ignore the pain of another person. Your empathy will win you many friends in life, but it can also be exploited by manipulative people. Be kind and friendly, as is your nature, but when helping others, be careful to risk only what you can afford to lose.

Oh and stuff does creak and sound kinda rusty when I first get up. :smiley:

Glinda. GLINDA?

::goes back to fudge his answers::

Uncle Henry. Sounds like I’m dull.

I’ve tried changing answers three times now, but I can only get as far as The Tin Man.

I wanna be Glinda, goddammit! I want to come and go so quickly here!

I’m one answer’s worth of difference between Glinda and Tin Man.

That’s a frightening thought, isn’t it?

looks like I’m Auntie Em!

You are kind and caring, even if a little set in your ways. People seem to tell you strange stories. Sadly, you are never sure if you should believe them. Be patient with those around you, and slow to judge, and you should lead a long happy life.

Scarecrow.

“You will sometimes find yourself dealing with those who know less than you, or who think slower than you. Your talents will be best used by solving problems for yourself and others, and by helping others to expand their skills and understanding. Your talents will not be well used by intimidating others and making them feel stupid. Be confident in yourself and patient with those around you.”

Yeah, that works.

::handing over crown, scepter and apple pie recipe to the Artist Formerly Known as Jeff Olsen::

Thus begins my identity crisis…

The Wicked Witch

(with the mood I’m in no suprise)

People and animals are all stupid and not to be trusted!

I’m Glinda. Go me. :wink:

I am Auntie Em, too. And the description above really sounds like me.

Sorry, auntie em. I hope this doesn’t mean that you will have to get a new user name.

Isn’t odd that the only Auntie Em’s so far are both guys?