What actor/actress plays you in your "based on true life" movie.

For me, at least adult me, Vincent D’Onofrio. First time I saw him I said to my wife “My God, that’s me… only much better looking!”

For the Mrs.: Amber Benson.

:smiley:

Philip Seymour Hoffman … unfortunately.

He looks nothing like me, but Ed Norton I think has the talent to play quirky, complicated me, and that’s much more important than looking like me.

Younger me: Christopher Reeves
Present Me: Fess Parker

Bad news: the actor who probably most closely resembles me is Seth Rogen.

Worse news: he’d have to be willing to let his looks go for the part.

Charlie Sheen, if he’s sober.

The younger you is dead? :confused:

For a little while, a few people suggested I resembled Martin Short.
I think the movie dies in pre-production…

I’d pick Elisabeth Moss from Mad Men. She doesn’t really look like me, but a lot of her mannerisms as Peggy remind me of myself. I’m thinking more of the early Peggy, like seasons 1 and 2, when she was more shy and insecure, and still trying to fit in.

Based on looks alone, I guess I’d pick Alison Brie (from Community and also, coincidentally, Mad Men) just because I’ve been told that I look like her. I guess there’s a vague resemblance - but only from the neck up. They’d have to bind her chest to make her body more like mine, I’m afraid.

As for my husband, I’m having a hard time coming up with someone. Maybe Phillip Seymour Hoffman, but even that’s a big stretch, and he’d have to cut his hair shorter and dye it. And do a convincing British accent.

Wait a minute, Sampiro and The Hamster King, neither of you are my husband, are you? :smiley:

The joke’s on you-so is the older me!

Simon Pegg. He’s far funnier than I am but a lot of people say I look like him.