What are the "whitest" sports?

[QUOTE=River Hippie]
I’m a whitewater kayaker and that’s a pretty “white” sport. I have seen exactly two black kayakers in 15 years. I have seen quite a few Asians.
[/QUOTE]

Rowing is much the same. I see more in women’s college atheletics where, due to Title 9, it’s fairly easy to get a rowing scholarship without any previous rowing experience as long as you’re atheletic and have the right build. (A lot of women’s rowing teams recruit volleyball players.) But on the men’s side, it’s pretty rare. I do know a fair number of Asian rowers, tho’.

Polo? Fox hunting?

[QUOTE=Cunctator]
Australian Rules football is very popular among Aboriginals in the Northern Territory.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=borderland]
I thought there was a proportional number of Aborigine players. Not so?
[/QUOTE]
Apparently there are. As I said, it has been years since I have seen it, so my memory must be faulty. Or, what I saw was not representative of the sport in general.

[QUOTE=Really Not All That Bright]
Professional wrestling, until fairly recently. There wasn’t a black world champion until the early 80s.

And rodeo, I’d guess, but I’ve never watched.
[/QUOTE]

As a little girl, I went to two rodeos sponsored by the Black Rodeo Association. Black people may make up a small minority of all bull riders, but they aren’t non-existant.

[QUOTE=Really Not All That Bright]
Professional wrestling, until fairly recently. There wasn’t a black world champion until the early 80s.
[/QUOTE]

You definitely didn’t see it in the Southeastern US in the late 60s thru the 1970s: Thunderbolt patterson, Tony Atlas (orginially White), Tiger Conway Jr., Bearcat Wright, Sonny King, Rufus R. Jones, Bobo Brazil. Headliners all.

Now, the number of jobbers was pretty low, I’ll grant you that (as well as the second part of your point).

[QUOTE=Enola Straight]
Polo? Fox hunting?
[/QUOTE]

Yes. Dressage. Show jumping. Eventing.

Do black people have something against 1300 lb. beasts with peanut-sized brains or what?

[QUOTE=ParentalAdvisory]
Ultimate Frisbee?
[/QUOTE]

Eh, not really. My college team recruits a lot of former wide receivers that happen to be black.

I am going to go with Polo, Fox hunting and Dressage as well. Fox hunting especially, thats very white.

Diving. Even the African divers I knew were white.