What are you doing right now?

Wow, nobody works here?

I’m making a frog swim breaststroke style. :smiley:

Surfing the dope instead of cleaning the kitchen. But my english paper is done now.

Right now, I’m drinking a glass of tea, surfing the dope and watching a rebroadcast of the local news. Exciting life I lead, huh? :slight_smile:

Watching Carrie.

4.50 pm, Friday.

I’m getting ready to go home for the weekend.:slight_smile:

I’m up for the morning, and enjoying my second cup of coffee, trying to get my day started. It’s hell only getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep at any one time.
I’m anticipating a trip to the apple orchard later this morning, so I can get a bushel of apples to put up for the winter pie-baking season.

12:51- Drinking vodka, holding my dick, surfing YouTube and staying current with the 'Dopers.

Drinking coffee, doing no work at all, and thinking about calling my son. He’s at home because he got suspended from school yesterday. He hit another kid in the face “by accident”. Sounds fishy but I actually do believe him. Anyway, I assigned him a whole lot of math work because I don’t want him to think suspension = vacation day. He also can’t watch TV, play video games or use the computer. Poor little pet…I’m sure he would like to entertain his mother on the phone for a while.

sigh No, I’d better do this work.

Goofing off, when I should be leaving for work. It’s Friday. I think I’ll get take-out for breakfast, rather than cook. I’ve cooked all week.

I wish the weather was cooler.

Typing up the board minutes from yesterday. Yes, they are that long. BICKERING!

Riding to work on the bus. Avoiding answering emails. Reading about the USC loss and smoking the StraightDope.

Sitting in my skivvies about to get dressed, socks balanced on my chest so I don’t lose them, thinking about moving to Norway and what to do for breakfast, listening to the annoying chirp of my alarm telling me to get in the car already.

I’m listening to Howard Stern and drinking Vodka and pomegranate soda. Yes, it’s 7:30 AM. It’s my day off, you got a problem wit dat?

Joe

Buying all the Warsteiner party kegs from my local BevMo. I love the internet.

I like you.

I’m sitting in my dorm room eating a bowl of Crispix and waiting for my best friend to come online.

I assume you mean waiting for your best friend to log onto the internet…:wink:

I’m grilling bratwurst & onions on the new baby gas grill…yum.

Watching the debate!

I am now drinking the Warsteiner and watching the debate.

Eating brats, drinking Killer Low Life, watching the debate and the Dope thread on same.

Surfing the Dope, watching the Debate, listening to eight noisy kids, six of whom are 12 and under. The other two are in their 30’s, arguing about the relevance of Metallica’s new album. Any one want to share the Vodka?