What are you thinking about right now?

I’ve gathered from some of the people who’s posts I come across fairly regularly that your insight fits to a tee, and for others it is very far from the truth.

I personally seek out conversation on this message board because I prefer it over actual human contact. That in itself is a whole other thread, but I’d think there are others on the boards that share that with me.

It’s interesting, the varying lifestyles and opinions that come together here, and I can’t help but wonder about each persons individual reasons for coming back day after day.

But I suppose that is a whole other thread as well :slight_smile:

Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game :slight_smile:

Everquest or Asherons Call for example.

Ack! Online crack!

You’ll find me over in the PBeM section of the gaming world.

I just worked 40 hours in three nights. I have to go back to work tomorrow and work another 40. I’m tired. I feel fat. The litter boxes need to be cleaned.

Cool! Thanks- no more suspense for me =) I now know the ending to this book.

Though I think I’ll do a test to be sure…now is it today or next weds that I can do it? How do people remember details like that anyway, seriously?

I’m pondering this sentence and thinking WAY too much about Tristan’s private life.

Why do we sing Christmas songs only at Christmas? I mean, they’re really good songs.

I’m thinking you’re READING MY MIND! I swear it! I was on my way thinking about random crap this morning, and thought it could be an interesting POST. I get here, AND HERE IT IS!

Scary stuff man!

I’m thinking-- The Chargers are going to be much better this year! And we’d better draft Vick!

If Katie would ever get paid from WSU, I could afford food again.

Speaking of Katie- She rules.

Oh, I need to tell her that more often.

I wonder when I’ll be a dad.

I’m going to Vegas in June… WOOHOO!

I wonder if I’ll be sent home early today.

I haven’t exercised in the last few days. So, if I hit the bike hard tonight (After Survivor!) How long do I have to ride to make up for it.

Oh yeah, Survivor’s tonight! Ogakor has one more Kucha member to vote off before they can vote Jerri off. I have to put up with that *((^ woman one more week. ARGH!

I want to be on The Mole!

I have a comedy show Friday night. I hope I do well. I hate it when I suck! Oh well, failure is funny. (Repeat Failure is funny until I believe it)

I’m thinking that I really wish I knew what to say in my e-mail back to this guy, so that I could send it already.

…cause then he’d reply and I would get all happy and bounce around like a kangaroo.

This guy I’ve been seeing is coming to dinner tonight. He will be fully exposed to my embarassing, dysfunctional family in 26 minutes. Please, God, let everything go okay. Please!

Too many possible things that can go wrong to even mention!

The thought right after that has to do with after-dinner plans…we’re taking a romantic drive.

sigh

Did I tell you guys he painted my soul? He did. It’s symbolic and interpretive, of course, but it’s my soul, right there on a wood plank (he’s in to interesting media).

Everyone cross your fingers and send good thoughts that my family doesn’t humiliate me.

• I’m getting increasingly tired of living a double life.
  • Damn, this is a good song.
  • Right now I wish I could just cry. But I can’t.
  • Wonder what I should have for dinner.

Twenty five minutes and I will be out of the office until Monday morning.

The beers in my refrigerator are chilled to perfection and awaiting the caress of my lips.

My wife and I will be dining at one of our favorite spots, we can relax, talk, and enjoy the meal and each other.

Did I mention the beer? I can hear it calling to me, Fletch… Fletch… hurry home and enjoy our golden splendor.

Twenty minutes left now, starting happy dance!

How it’s complicated being an adult and how I’m really blessed to have my wife and my flat and my cats and everything… and how I’ve got an essay due on Friday and I’ve left it all to the last minute… and how I always do that, and that precise laziness is the only reason why I find it hard being an adult at all, and how I know I’ll get a B if I don’t bother and an A+ if I do. And now I’m feeling guilty about it all, and the guilt is what stands in my way, not the essay or anything else. The stupid self-perpetuating guilt.
And how I’m on holiday right after the essay goes in!
I am now joining in the happy dance.

ps - and how I should be writing the essay, not hanging aroudn SDMB!

Arden, sure we can compare notes.

mmm…other current thoughts (I promise this won’t be half as odd)

Wow. Finding a place to live is kinda rough. This one is cool and perfect 'cept its a bit too expencive and I can’t have a cat. But the landlord is a sweetie! and right next door. That other one is run by some cold business and has yet taken the time to answer my questions concerning everything on earth.

Tonight all is different. I have Southern Comfort right here in the house. Happiness may well be a warm gun, but contentment is a chilled fifth.

This thread now has two pages, and my other thread about cute women has had nearly seven hundred views. GO ME!

:smiley: Cyn likes me. That’s cool. :smiley:

I shouldn’t smoke as much. I can’t get the last song from “Eyes Wide Shut” out of my head (the one playing during the end credits…) I still have too much work to do. In fact, tomorrow makes for more work as I think of it. I’m almost done with being an undergrad. I can’t imagine that I’m a real adult. Doesn’t seem like much has changed at all, but then it might be like that Pearl Jam song “Breath”–“I’ve changed by not changing at all…”

There has to be more than this. I think about that almost every day. Not sure if that’s a reflection of how I feel about life, or if it’s just plain interest. Probably the first one, but that’s life…

Very slight pangs of sadness since Monday. It’s been almost five years now… but that’s another thread in itself.

Will I ever write that novel?

do I sleep too much on my days off, am i that tired from work? Must call Anna… should call Rhonda, i should probably call Rich too.
Right now I am cold. Must give the dog a bath!
Is it warm enough to leave the windows open yet?
it was nice to go out, i am horny tonight.
got to go and get some clothes this weekend
My paycheck won’t amount to shit this week!
i think maybe i need a cigarette.
i still feel lightheaded.

I am not going to great america this year with the steel workers, i wanted to go and see the Dead Sea Scrolls last year, while the Scrolls were @ the Field Museum, but NOOOO! Family HAD to go to Great America, i do not know why i went that day, i did not enjoy myself.

why do the light keep flickering?

I have a test in sociology in less than three hours. In 20 minutes I’m going to get a course syllabus and see what I need to know, since I haven’t been to class in entirely too ling. I also don’t have the scantron needed, nor do I know what kind I need.

If I ace both English and Psychology (the former is likely, the latter possible), I don’t have to worry about logic, which I won’t pass (missed too many tests), or sociology, which I might still pass but it’ll be a miracle if I do.

My school basketball team is playing on TV today at 3:15. Psych is at 3:00-4:15. Should I watch the game in its entirety or miss part? Our team MVP and league MVP (same person) is in his last year here, so the odds of us winning the league next year are not as promising as they once were. So the odds of us actually making it the the Big Dance while I’m still here are pretty low.

But it’s a review for the next test, which I should really go to because I got a 70 on the last one and I thought I’d done pretty well on it. However, it’s all stuff I know; illnesses I’ve seen, events I’ve witnessed or as close as one can come, that sort of thing. I could have taught the sections on it.

I hate multiple choice.

SexyWriter’s self-proclaimed big ass is paralyzing my thinking now :cool:

hahaha…that is usually what I am thinking of too. QWhat a coinsidence. But, at the moment I am thinking about the new BMW M3s because they are so sexy :wink:

Tristan, sweetie, you have to go a lot further than you can imagine to freak me out :slight_smile: I’m actually being rather “tame” myself :smiley: