What are your feelings about this woman?

Someone who tries really, really hard.

Agreed, and she writes like a 12-year old girl.

So she does not appeal to me in any way whatsoever.

No, but those are all men or small children, each of whom is also unique, but not women. The OP asked my opinion about this woman, and I said there are 3-billion of them. If teh OP had asked about “this person”, I’d have said 7-billion.

So-so. We just don’t have anything in common.

Incubus: don’t post here… haha

She is big but if she is blonde she aint showing it. So maybe she is two out of three; depends on which two.

I don’t think she is all that self-confident. Too much “I’m fat, get over it” vibe.

The outfits are a little loud for my taste, but I think that’s the point.

It’s hard to tell from a blog what a person is like. If she is genuinely cheerful, that’s one thing - if she is obnoxious, that’s another.

I picked Other - I don’t have any feelings about this stranger with her garish clothing.

Regards,
Shodan

I wouldn’t kick her out of bed. Mainly because I’m pretty sure that I’d hurt myself trying.

More like, “I’m fat and I dare you state the obvious in a negative manner so I can call you out on what kind of mean, judgmental, and superficial jerk you are.”

I don’t have any feelings about her. I find her sense of style rather fun but completely not me. I assume I’m supposed to have some opinion about her weight, but her weight is of no interest to me.

I feel bad for laughing at this. But it was damn funny.

Actually my intentions were not that weight would be the only topic.

What would the obvious be?

I’ll second (or I guess third) that.

But, since so many people want to dodge the weight issue, let me speak on that: I’m coming forward and saying that this kind of weight is both unhealthy and unattractive. You’ll find me defending a more reasonable standard of weight than size 4, but there’s also a point at which supporting positive body image is like pretending that someone who has rotting black teeth is just “different.” I don’t know whether she needs medical help, willpower or whatever, but she needs to make it a priority

I feel like if I got any closer, her gravitational field would trap me in orbit.

She’s morbidly obese.

I can top that; fashion, body politics and the internet hold little to no interest for me. Yet I’m still posting in this thread, weirdly.

Heh, like the person who pays $.99 to vote in a phone poll, only to state that they don’t have an opinion. :slight_smile:

Does the OP know this woman personally? I don’t understand what the point of this thread is otherwise. Why should I have an opinion about her?

I don’t know her personally, but I think it is still an interesting thread.