What Are Your Labor-Day Weekend Plans?

Pay bills, moderate you clowns on the board, wish upon a star …

I’ll be in Lexington… working, damnit.

Pucette, consider yourself invited! (I’ll try to remember to send you directions in a few, just in case.)

And, despite what Patrick says, it won’t be mostly lonely males; there’ll be wimmins too. (Check out the guest list in this thread.)

I intend to take one of those evenings to ensure that Joey Hemlock’s trip to Denver includes at least wine and song. He’s already got the woman wrapped up :slight_smile:

Well I was supposed to be moving into my new place, but virtee’s parents called yesterday to say they were driving up to RI to visit for his birthday. So I’ll be entertaining them this weekend.

Thanks a bunch for the invite, RTFirefly and punha! Sadly, I have to be getting back to NYC Monday afternoon. Hopefully I’ll be down for the Halloween Dopefest, though… :wink:

The wife is going out of town to visit her family, so you know what that means…
POPCORN FOR DINNER, BABY!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

It’s Mrs.B’s birthday, so I’m sending her out to the spa to get all relaxed and gooshy. Then I’ll be swinging out to the secret Canadian orgy dopefest. Or heading to the clothing optional beach, drinking lots, eating lots, and doing my best to get her to relax.

I told her getting involved in government would be a bad thing, but did she listen? Nooooooo. :slight_smile:

I’ll be visiting the new bf’s hometown [and meeting the parents]. Time to bust out my weirdest clothes :smiley:

Another one heading for WorldCon in Philly. And I’m pulling the kids out of school for it. Learning Klingon is educational, right?

Screech~I hope to catch up with you at the stick beatings this weekend…

O

Why, attending Wigstock 2001 . . . The Final Blowout, of course!

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]…When is
:confused:
LABOR DAY?

I’m in Hamburg, Germany right now with my love Spiny Norman (Hi Honey!) and having the most wonderful time! Tomorrow evening after he gets off work, he’s taking me to Denmark for the weekend to meet his family and his friends from back home. I’m SO excited and happy!

Jeg elsker dig, Thomas

Working my last weekend ever at McDonalds…ahh, good times :slight_smile:

Will be at White Tail Park, in beautiful Zuni, VA.

Monday.

Same as always: Taylor Field, Regina, Saskatchewan, for the Labour Day Classic between the Riders and the Blue Bombers! Beer, friends, and on field exuberance after the game (and hoping like hell that a wet-behind-the-ears rookie QB can pull it off against the Bombers). Then, out to the cottage for the post-game discussion around the fire pit until the wee hours.

I took Tues. and Wed. off so Mrs. B. and I can spend 5 whole days at our little tiny cabin in a little tiny beach town in Washington. We’ll be walking on the beach, reading tons of books, getting caught up at the video store, riding our bikes all over, (we’re taking the good bikes this time.) eating way too much, attending the neighborhood Labor Day BBQ, getting sore backs from sleeping on the futon, etc.
It’s a good life. :wink:

Oh, and somewhere in there I’m expected to replace the window over the stove in the cabin. Just to make it a proper Labor Day.

visiting family at my grandmother’s and hoping that no one makes racial comments about my brother and his not-white girlfriend and her two kids… I bet that’ll be fun