What branded product has remained unchanged for the longest time?

Not exactly the same thing, but CNN is today reporting that a pub claiming to be over 1,000 years old is closing due to conditions due to COVID, among other things

Yep
https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/robert-chesebrough/

BUT DO NOT EAT VICKS VAPORUB!!! Don’t even put it on your nose.

Did everyone else have a mother who wanted to rub Vicks VapoRub all over their neck and upper chest when they were sick? I have no idea why she was so obsessed with doing this and between the smell and the ickiness, I didn’t want it on me.

It didn’t work either. It’s amazing how much we’ve learned as time goes on.

My mother’s goo of choice was Mentholatum. Shoved up the nose. It might have cleared the nasal congestion, but I couldn’t tell because I couldn’t breathe past the glob.

Yikes! No. I like the Vicks humidifier, but i throw away the scented insert.

I just checked the VapoRub in my medicine cabinet (expiration date: December 1997) and it does say to rub it on the chest and back (not the neck), or else to melt it in hot water and inhale the vapours.

It may be that the similar Tiger Balm has been around longer, not sure. Wikipedia says the original product was developed in the 1870’s, but that the dying inventor asked his sons in 1908 to “perfect” it, and that they also changed the name (originally Scorpion Golden Balm)

Ditto!!

Martin Guitars go back to 1833

I’m the guy that liked the “new” coke so maybe I’m the wrong guy to answer this question.