What can cause morning nausea in men?

I never had low blood sugar issues until I was on insulin. But I do get the whole list, shakes, nausea, balance issues and peripheral numbness. Well, except for the time I was ill and hadn’t eaten in almost a month, but that was seriously rare and the doctors warned me about it.

I’ve also been experiencing the morning bout of nausea. Funny, it only seems to affect me on days that I have to go to work.

I’m not being flippant. I really do get queazy just about every morning as I’m heading off to work, but I never get that feeling on weekend morning, or days that I’m off.

My point being – I think stress has something to do with it. Definitely for me, maybe for others in this thread with the same issues.

I’m a bit relieve at least to know that I’m not the only one experiencing acid refluxes in men… I’ve been dealing with it for the past 6 years and I admit is caused by a mix of stress at work, undersleep, and anxiety. I always feel anxious of throwing up if I eat outside with crowd and friends. It had affected my social life :frowning: This started when I was stressed at work and was asked to face a crowd that day. I ate alot and was full at that time that I puked because of nervousness… To cut my story short, to get through on my day to day, I just eat very little but trying to get it frequently. I am still looking forward that my problems will fix itself. Hope somebody find this helpful and maybe sounds funny for some…

Beer goggles the night before.

MPREG

(I’ve been reading too much SF…)
~VOW

This makes a lot of sense to me. I have an uncanny ability and unhealthy habit of going prolonged periods of time without food. 36 hours without food is not uncommon for me - I get hungry, don’t have time to eat, then the hunger subsides, then I get semi-nauseous and don’t want to eat, and then vomit bile when I wake up.

I wonder if that’s why the hypoglycemia theory that you say was popular in the recent past often pointed to - not eating would (to us lay people, at least)seem to be a direct and immediate cause of low blood sugar.

:confused:

To** Leo Bloom**:

~VOW

Medical advice is best suited to IMHO.

Note that the OP dates to 2006.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

My first thought was a pregnant wife :slight_smile:

Ha!

/I got that reference!//

Yeah, Diggleblop- who had one of the best nicks ever- got his sorry a$$ banned years ago.