What creative types would you like to see team up on a project?

yes, yes, yes!

no! no! no!

I’d like to see Spike Jonze collaborate with Wes Anderson and Ridley Scott for renting out a Boeing hangar and put on some kind of interactive multi-media exposition with sets and installations (some of the Rube Goldbergian variety) built, for the most part, by Frank Gehry, Damien Hirst, and a brought-back-from-the-dead Chris Burden.

Alejandro Jodorowsky’s Star Wars, Episode IX

Burn, baby…burn

As a huge fan of the ORIGINAL Office (the one on the BBC), I always thought it would have been the best thing ever if, on Mad Men, there was an episode where they had to go visit the London office of the British firm that they’re affiliated with, and they get there and the whole office is staffed by the cast of the British Office. I thought they missed a golden opportunity by not doing that!

I was just contemplating a Stan Against Evil and Brockmire crossover on IFC.

John C. McGinley and Hank Azaria: When over the top isn’t good enough.

“Uh oh, looks like Stan’s been seduced by a succubus. Been there, done that.”

Switched At Birth, a TV show starring Jeri Ryan and Fran Drescher, who discover their younger sisters were switched at birth: Maggie Wheeler (Friend’s Janice) was raised with rich parents and Jeri, and Jenna Elfman was raised in poverty with Jeri. When the mistake is discovered, Fran and Jenna go to live in Jeri and Maggie’s rich world.

Hilarity ensues.

A movie starring me and Jennifer Lawrence. I’m a sexually dysfunctional old man, and she’s a sex therapist who will stop at nothing to cure me. Critics agree: it’s the feel-good comedy of the year!

I want to see Brokeback Mountain turned into a musical by Lin-Manuel Miranda, starring Neil Patrick Harris and Jim Parsons. I’d pay good money to see it.

I would like to see Neill Blomkamp direct a movie that Richard K. Morgan wrote the story for, preferably for Black Man (aka Thirteen) or a whole new story.

I’d like to see John C. Reilly and Keith David star in a Cohen Brothers film.

Keith David and David Keith should star in a movie written by David Keith which would then be edited by David Keith.

I would like to see a little series “SNL Be’s Cartoons”, where they spoof various TV cartoons by all playing the characters thereof.

A no-brainer: Frank Darabont paired (again) with Stephen King. Doesn’t matter what–FD really seems to get SK’s work.

I’d like to see David Lynch direct an adaptation of Philip K. Dick’s Ubik. Probably won’t happen, though.

Michel Gondry would be my second choice, but he already tried and gave up.

Oh, and Danny Elfman should compose the score.

Why hasn’t Hal Prnice done a show about Jerry Lewis, starring Sean Hayes?

Almost got 2 out of 3 in one shot. Depp was on the shortlist to play Linus (Matt Damon) in Ocean’s 11

Date of birth perhaps?
George Timothy Clooney, May 6, 1961
William Bradley Pitt, Dec 18, 1963
Johnny Depp, Jun 9, 1963
Robert John Downey Jr, Apr 4, 1965

I’m writing a screenplay for them and:
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, Jul 3, 1962
Steven John Carell, August 16, 1962
Russell Ira Crowe, April 7, 1964
Benjamin Edward Meara Stiller, Nov 30, 1965

The budget will be a nightmare, the female leads are also heavy-hitters.

Ask and ye shall receive (or maybe I’m physic): Steven Spielberg is directing a new movie of Stephen Sondheim’s West Side Story.

Dream big. I’d like to see Bono doing a duet with Luciano Pavarotti. And for a laff I’d want the musicians to include The Edge and…mmmm…Brian Eno!

No, hang on, wait a minute:

j

This would be my personal soundtrack in Hell.