What did you have for your breakfast

Hey that sounds pretty good your highness apart from adding cream to you coffee

I used to be able to eat a hearty breakfast…

But for a long time now i can barely drink a glass of water, since i get a very strong urge to vomit.

It’s strange, considering i eat a lot!

Coffee, 4 spoons Taster’s Choice[sup]tm[/sup], 3 spoons Coffee-Mate[sup]tm[/sup]. A homemade quadruple-triple latte!

White grapes.

Swiss cheese omelet and fried potatoes. Lunch was the salt bagel that came with breakfast and some soy-bacon. And coffee, coffee and coffee.

Dinner will be tomato veggie soup with some spicy Goldfish crackers (can vegetarians eat Goldfish crackers?).

We had breakfast burritos. Cut a half pound of bacon (I use turkey bacon)on a bias cut, about 1/4" wide, dust with chili spices of choice (I like ancho, cumin, chipotle and Mexican oregano), saute in some olive oil until crisp. Scramble up four eggs in a butter/cream cheese mixture. Grill a few tortillas and load them up. Top with chopped cilantro (and tomatoes or chilis if you like). Mocha java on the side and fresh OJ for the non-diabetics.

Water. I’m not a big breakfast eater, although I do like a stack of pancakes for dinner.

I played soccer from 9:30-11:45 and had a crappy lunch of some microwaved mini bagel dogs, carrots, and pretzels.

I bought the bagel dogs for the kids and they wouldn’t eat them!

I must go get some real food now.

Green tea with honey, and an english muffin.

It actually was 1.5 English muffins, though, because I did something odd to the first one. I thought it was simple: take it out of the freezer, zap it for a few seconds just so I can pry the two sides apart, stick it in the toaster oven, wait, eat. But something went wrong and it ended up with the tensile strength of stainless steel. So I gave up halfway through and my second attempt was much more succesful.

I started the day with a Late’

Then I had about 4 cups of lemon tea over an hour.

The first thing I ate were some pepperoni sticks followed by half a tube of Pringles.

Healthy, ain’t it?

i didnt although i got some ocha and some caramelised corn from sensei around 3

Blintzes, eaten with cinnamon and sugar, and coffee.

Now for lunch I had a BLT made with some of the last tomatoes still hanging on in my garden.

A microwaved chicken egg roll (I like them squishy!) and a banana. I’m a big “eat whatever looks good at the time” person, and breakfast was at 3pm anyway. I ate a bowl of cereal for dinner.

No worries, I have a tape worm named Horace. Eating has become so expensive for me that I have resorted to training him. Eating five large meals or wanting to eat five a day cannot be a good thing. It really is one for me one for you, one for me for you.

Today I didn’t get my lazy butt out of bed until nearly 2, so that pretty much eliminated the idea of eating breakfast. On a normal day, I just have a cup of coffee as I’m running out the door. Breakfast usually upsets my stomach, but I always eat something at break which is at 9:45.

Yesterday (Oct 25) I had chocolate ice cream for breakfast. I spent the night at my sister’s apartment and my other choices were eating peanut butter directly from the jar (no bread) or low-fat Ruffles potato chips (I saved those for lunch–and they sucked!).

I haven’t had breakfast today yet. We’re planning on getting McDonald’s and taking it into the maternity ward for my sister so she doesn’t have to eat hospital food. If we wake up in time.

Think about it, tapeworms really make ideal pets, they eat what you eat, go where you go,never shit on the carpet,incur no hefty vets bills, never need taking for walkies when it’s raining,don’t scratch the furniture and they keep you slim.

Yes indeed, I can see the humble tapeworm taking the place of the pooch as mans best friend.:smiley: :dubious:

For breakfast today I had an orange, some grapes and a breakfast calzone – soy sausage, cheese, onions, green peppers, tomatoes and vegan egg substitute in a crust pocket. It was quite nummy, and was washed down with three large mugs of LactTea (a mix of herbs and botanicals meant to promote and stimulate strong lactation) and a liter of water.

…and for todays light snack I shall be having cheese potato cakes (4 of) topped off with a couple of fried eggs and some grilled tomato slices.
Again washed down with gallons of black coffee.

I am still a happy well fed pig :slight_smile:

Cake.

Cadbury’s chocolate-coated Swiss Gateau.

No, I don’t make a habit of it… I’m usually having a bowl of rice-krispies (with two Weetabix in the bottom), milk and sugar (ahhhh! way to get the metabolism going), but… y’know.

I’m in the living room. Telly’s on. England are about to play Samoa in the Rugby World Cup, and the cake was out on the side from last night. And it called to me.

I’d normally have a cup of tea in the morning, but I’m sorely tempted to nip to the fridge and crack open a beer. And it’s 9.30 am.

No, I’m not an alcoholic (seriously!), but, well, rugby and beer just seem made for each other. Damn Australians and their insistence on running a different time zone than us!

Hold on, drinking alone at 9.30 in the morning? Even if the rugby is on, it seems a wee bit extreme.

Ah, go on. I’ll have a cup of tea then.

But I’m having another slice of cake, dammit!

(P.S. well done Ireland!)

tea. and a piece of toast, because I was talked into it.

But my stomach’s still a mess from the night before. But dinner…oh, god…fantastic.
AL