What did you think of Trump on The Apprentice?

Thank-you so much. You might very well be right.

I only say “might” because right now I am not trusting my memory at all. Thanks again.

I watched maybe two Trump shows because nothing else was on and they reinforced my idea that he was a idiot. I lived in NY when he became a spokesperson for Macy’s. I stopped shopping at Macy’s. He disgusted me then, he disgusts me now.

I watched the first season, but I don’t really remember Trump all that much, except his “you’re fired” line. The one impression I do remember is thinking he didn’t really do all that much and everyone else was doing everything. I assumed all his reasons were made up and just what he was told to do. And that I thought he liked Omorosa too much–though, thinking back, that may have just been an excuse to keep the drama lady on the show.

Oh, and I remember thinking it didn’t really seem like Trump was giving them any sort of important job, so I guess I did pick up on some of his conman aspects. But, really, I just didn’t notice him. Or, at least, nothing he did was memorable. The contestants are why you watch, not the host.

Edit: I must’ve caught that lemonade episode, as I remember the same thing. That was part of why I didn’t think it was really about business savvy anymore, and just a game. It never occurred to me that Trump might have actually meant what he said.