What do you think of Krull?

Certainly put a new spin on the whole gay marriage debate. Equal love, equal rights, equal demon destroying flamethrower powers!

Did you do the hand gestures while you typed it though?

The music’s pretty good, too.

Netflix Tech: This is amazing sir. Despite 20 years of trend and research, there’s been a sudden spike in rentals of Krull. We don’t have enough DVDs of this title to accomidate them!

Netflix Exec: Then order more copies.

Netflix Tech: But sir–

Netflix Exec: Do as I say!

This! It was super awesome at the time. I recently caught most of it on cable, and it was still pretty good. I’m still totally creeped out by the spider! I like how it combined science fiction and fantasy elements.

I thought the wedding ceremony was a really cool idea. Apparently a bunch of people got married for real in this style after the movie came out (to whatever extent that was possible).

There was a recent Robot Chicken sketch involving Krull, did anyone else catch that? I’m starting to suspect that all the RC people are exactly my age based on all the stuff they riff off of from my childhood.

Maybe we should reword this as a Downfall sketch. :smiley:

I love it. Usually watch it a couple of times per year, just for the drinking game experience.

They were all born in the early 70s. I was born in '69. They are totally my generation.