What do you think of the Vikings NOW SeekingTruth?

I hear they’re at the top of the minor leagues. :wink:

Jeeze, even I spotted the Cardinal’s reference. But then I’m a football fan. No, NurseCarmen, ALL Viking fans are long suffering :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gophers?!? Go Fighting Sioux!

>Go Fighting Sioux!

I’m UND, class of 1992 and U Maine, class of 1995 (MA). So even though I work at Gopher U, I’ve rooted against the Gophers in both the WCHA and in national championships. Go Sioux! Go Blackbears!

Ok, shall we start over then? I’ll buy you a beer.

So, if the Vikings win, and the Packers win, and Barbra Streisand trips and sprains her neck, and Snuffleupagus gets charged with 3rd degree mopery, and Jenny McCarthy opens a chain of pizza restaurants, and Tupelo changes its name to Threepalo, and three rabbis walk into a bar, and a train leaves Battle Creek, MI, at 3:45pm traveling straight up, and there’s no business like aluminum siding, and it never rains in the Gobi Desert, and I finally find my cheese…do the Vikings then subject me to another post-season heartbreak?

Yes.

Damn it. I’m another UND alumnus (class of 98). That means I have to be nicer to you now.

Go Sioux!

[Johnny Cash] Life ain’t easy for a hockey team named Sioux! [/Johnny Cash]

Sorry. Couldn’t help myself.

I’m a native Minnesotan and I don’t care about the Vikings.

If Red doesn’t get paid the ransom he is demanding and moves the team to Texas, California or wherever no one else will care about them either.

I grew up being a Vikes fan, but now I just see football as a bunch of oversized, steroid infused primadonnas shoving each other around for three hours a week so the residents of one city or another can feel better about themselves until the team moves to greener taxpayers.

Eeep! All these UND alumns, I guess it’s true they’ll let anyone in here.

Go Bison!:smiley:

Bison? As in NDSU?

Cow College. :wink: