What Does "Deep Throat" Mean To You?

I’m old enough to have seen the movie in a theater when it first came out, so that’s what I think of. I only think of the Watergate informant secondarily.

Being deep-throated by a Watergate informant while watching X-Files.

Gotta go with the consensus about it referring to the act. But if I had to pick between the offerings, I’d go with the informer. I just don’t think much about pron.

Isn’t Linda Lovelace involved at all?

Like many others, I think about someone (not LL) deep throating me.
Damn, I wish I wasn’t at work right now.

The act, and a couple of very fond memories.

Then the informant. Then the movie.

Me too.

The act, then the movie, then the scandal.

But I was surprised to discover that the informant was actually named after the movie, presumably as some kind of journalist joke.

New poll with the blowjob option!

All poles need a BJ option.

Yes, and do all Poles, as well?

It’s kind of hard to think of one with out thinking of the other.

Like a top with out a bottom
or cookies with out milk
or Donnie with out Marie.
Wait! Donnie and Marie? (Thinks of thread title) Blech!!

So if you associate “Ditto” with getting head, does that make you a Dittohead? :eek: Now try to get the image of Rush Limbaugh out of your thoughts the next time you get a BJ! Bwa-ha-ha! Your sex life is doomed!

Should be an option for both, I’m 29 and literally think of both when I hear it. Wasn’t around when it happened, but I was an X-Files fan, and was around to learn the ID of the guy.

“Deep Oral penetration” will out-live the movie and story though.

And if it isn’t, I really don’t want to hear about it.

hehe. :smiley:

You know what comes to me before either of those? Deep Throat from X-Files! But I never saw the movie and only have the faintest idea it even exists. So on this poll, it’s definitely the scandal.

Both, actually.

From a historical perspective, the movie came first.

In the movie’s defense for coming first, it was more arousing subject-matter.