What does your partner call you in bed?

She’s like Helen Keller when the Big O comes. All moans and hand gestures.

Please?

My wife calls my member Sir Lance-a-Lot.

“Doctor”.

‘‘My Kangaroo’’. Long story.

Yeah, I get ‘daddy’ sometimes but I don’t care for it. It’s a turn-on for her but makes me uncomfortable. On the other hand, she usually calls me ‘papi’ during “fun time”, which is really the same as ‘daddy’ but, for some reason, I don’t mind it. Then again, she addresses me as ‘papi’ pretty much all the time now, even when around friends and family. The only time she uses my name anymore is when speaking about me to someone else, or when we are in the company of people who don’t know us well.

My ex and I weirdly avoided referring to each other by any name. Unhealthy Ex, and current folks, we all refer to each other as “Baby,” although I sometimes call current Dude “babe,” and current chick sometimes calls me “babycakes.”

“Daddy” seriously bothers me, and if a guy asked me to call him that, I would have to reconsider our situation.

Yeah, I think that’s really creepy. My psycho ex says it but well he’s psycho. Then yesterday he non-jokingly called me a nigger-lover (not in bed…I’m not boning him) so that was arguably weirder.

I’m surprised that no one has said that name “calling” is done in sign language. :wink:

Post 41

Not quite the same. Rosy Palm doesn’t have a mouth, so no moaning.

Ahhh… I wasn’t clear on your meaning. Carry on ::backs slowly out of room, touching nothing::
:wink:

Hmm. I wonder what, “I’m coming, I’m coming, OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHHHH!” would be in sign language.

She call me “Not yet”.

Master.

Flukenator

My husband’s peen is called “The General”
He doesn’t call my vag anything, he is just glad to be with her every once in a while. My meds that I am on cause libido issues :frowning:

They all have different names for me. My go-to names for them are “Sugarbritches” or “Squeezybits.”

Baby, pretty much… though we never call it out during sex or anything like that.

Nothing. There’s no one else there from whom she must distinguish me.