What does your username say about you?

I’m a kitemaker, and my real first name is Chuck.

I read the wrong translation of Cyrano de Bergerac.

And will you still need me? Will you still feed me?

My username is the name of a character I had in high school.

Sooooo…I’m a Mary Sue?

I wanted to join as just plain Pabst, but there was problem with trademark stuff. So I figured Pabstist would give a regal sound to a common beer drinker.

It’s also ironic, since I’ll spend an entire day and lots of money making my own home brewed beer. I even grow my own hops.

Your last name is ee?

I’m an astrophysicist.

Nah, I’m actually a philosopher.

I got nuthin’.

I was not feeling too creative when I signed up, so I went to my bookshelf, pulled a random book off the shelf and took my username from it. Khadaji is the main character in The Man Who Never Missed.

Nothing regal about pabst. :wink:

True enough; but just like a bus vs a stretch limo: it’ll still get you where you need to be when funds are limited! :smiley:

If I can’t take a limo, I’ll walk. :smiley:

I’m just like kitemaker_chuck.

Except I don’t make kites and my name’s not Chuck. :wink:

Is that line not in the book? I haven’t read it, but Depardieu says “mon panache” at the end of the film.

Mine’s pretty straightforward. I was raised Catholic. I stopped liking chanting in unison.

Darryl Hall Kendall, my old nemesis, we meet again!

GyllenHaal Ardester.

I love stout beers, hence, StoutHearted.

I will walk out if I have to…

I left the USA eight years ago because I could not get health insurance. Since then I have not really had a permanent home, but have been living in various places around the world, mostly in the Middle East. This year will be one of the first in a long time that I have not spent Christmas in a Muslim country… I am going to miss it by 25 minutes.

You can usually find me wandering around deserts. Last month it was Arizona, next month it will be Sudan.

Not a damn thing.

Oh, hey, maybe that I’m three dimensional.

When, on a whim, I wrote my one and only movie review at IMDB, I decided to play on “Pauline Kael” for my user name. I generally pick a new handle for each internet site but they had begun to be hard to remember so I recycled one for this place. I didn’t remember exactly how I had spaced or apostrophized it there, though, so there is one more user name to remember after all. I’m Gaelic enough and appalling enough, but I wouldn’t say those are my outstanding features.

I think my username says that I am not very creative. I’m of German heritage and am aspiring to be a crazy cat-lady. :slight_smile:

Clothahump is the name of the elderly Turtle Wizard in Alan Dean Foster’s Spellsinger novel series.

I’m old and I’m smart. But I’m not green with a shell. :smiley: