What games do you never delete from your system (PC or console)?

Skyrim and Fallout 4. Yep. I’m there.

Also, I like XCOM 2. Great game. It’s nice to visit but you can live in Skyrim and Fallout.

And I can’t tell hardly any difference between XCOM and XCOM 2. . . they’re very much the same game. I’m not sure what I’m missing. XCOM is every bit as good and XCOM 2 to me.

Master of Orion and Civ2.

I played MOO2 and liked it a lot. Ever give it a try?

Skyrim, a ColecoVision emulator for Mousetrap and Ladybug, various iterations of Sonic and Mario Bros. Fallout New Vegas may get there.

Don’t Starve, Cities: Skylines, and Planet Coaster tend to find their way onto my machines and stay forever.

World Box, and Carrion usually make the cut because they are games I love that are extremely small, i.e. under 200MB, and will run on pretty much anything (minimum requirements: 64-bit processor, 1GB RAM, integrated graphics no problem).

Wreckfest is a freaking hoot! I still laugh like an idiot during a race with 1 dozen RVs going around a figure-8 track!

As far as games that are permanently installed, EllisDee nailed it…I don’t have anything permanently installed. Not enough room to keep things installed if I’m not going to play them for a month or two, and there are other games that can use the space.

If space wasn’t an issue, I suppose I’d still have every game I’ve ever installed still installed.

I could list games that I keep going back to for years, and reinstall when I want to play them again, but that’s not the question.