What happened to my home network?

I have two WinXP computers, one runing Pro the other running Home. They are connected to a Linksys Etherfast Cable router (BEFSR41). Before I had to pack everything up for a move both computers were able to see each other in the Workgroup. Now, after hooking everything back up the Home computer cannot access the Workgroup. Both pcs can ping each other by IP and by Name. The Pro pc can see the Home pc in MyNetworkPlaces and can access the shared folders and both pcs show up in View Workgroup Computers. On the Home pc, only the local shared folder shows up on MyNetworkPlaces and an error message is displayed when trying to View Workgroup Computers.

The error message I get is: Mshome is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the Administrator of this server to find out if you have accesss permissions. The network path was not found.

Also, when I run net view on the Home pc I get the following message: System error 53 has occurred. The network path was not found.

Running net view on the Pro pc shows both pcs in the results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Is more information needed to help solve this problem?