What happened to the thread about the homeless girl thinking of becoming a BDSM slave

I replied to this. Now can’t find it.

Wasn’t there a female poster here for a while who was a BDSM slave? I recall there being a very controversial thread started by her, in which she was widely condemned by a lot of people. What was that poster’s name?

You mean Seeker? I know he was banned, but he was male, not female.

ETA: That refers to the OP. Argent Towers, I think you mean that poster, freekalette? Or something like that.

No, I am talking about someone else. There was definitely someone on this board, who came (can’t remember how long ago, but it feels like at least a year) who was in a “slave” relationship, and she revealed all kinds of details about her life. I remember her being widely criticized for it. I do not remember her being banned, and I’m pretty sure her name wasn’t “seeker.”

(ETA - that’s right.)

Moving thread from IMHO to ATMB.

Now I want to know, because it sounds pretty interesting.

Yeah, now it’s more like a cop standing in front of something and saying “Move along, nothing to see”. Well it MUST be something to see if the cop is there and says it’s nothing!

I’m pretty sure the OP does refer to Seeker because it would make sense for the thread to be gone if he was banned. And I remember him saying he was homeless and thinking of solving it by being a slave.

The only reason I know that Seeker is actually a guy is b/c I assumed he was female and he corrected me in the Werewolf game we were playing.

IIRC, she was mainly criticized for engaging in this lifestyle while raising children. She claimed that the children weren’t exposed to the master/slave dynamic, but the way it permeated the marriage made many posters doubt that this was possible. Specifically, they said the parents were modeling misogynist attitudes and unhealthy/unrealistic expectations.

Yes, it was freekalette

The post Snow Pea is asking about was by Seeker of Truth & Beauty. It was removed because that’s what we usually (not always) do with threads started by people using sock accounts.

Okay thanks. I thought I was losing my mind, and only imagined the whole thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad, too. I put a lot of thought into my reply. :frowning:

I didn’t see the thread here, but Seeker posted about this on Giraffe’s board too. (He’s not going to do it.)

that thread mentions but does not link to a pit thread. Anyone have a link?