What happened to Zonealarm?

I cannot access the site www.zonelabs.com and it seems Zonelabs was acquired by Check Point Software technologies. Anyone know what’s going on? I told a friend to get Zonealarm and now I can’t tell her where to download it from. Any other sites?

Temporary glitch? I was able to access the site and download the free versioin without any problem.

Looks like it’s still available at Download.com.

You should still be able to download the free version of Zonealarm from the homepage.

::checks::

Yep.

Something strange is going on here. I can only access the site through a proxy but not directly. Well, at least I know they are still there. Thanks.

Maybe you’ve got scumware that’s hijacking your browser or preventing you from connecting to zonelabs. Seems like a likely target for that kind of blocking. Check your hosts file lately?

My ISP uses transparent proxy caching, which is often a pain in the ass. In the past, I’ve been unable to access Download.com or Geocities without using a different proxy server.

Yup. it seems to be my ISP doing weird stuff because I connected using another ISP and I had no problem. Weird. I am going to contact them and see what they say.

I have no problem with the zone alarm link. I have been using Zone Alarm Pro for about a year now and have no problems with it whatsoever.