What happens to all the blow jobs after marriage?

Tetsusaru, your son is only 3 months old; do you really think he’d notice or care if you make his daddy ‘happy’?

What is wrong with you people? Don’t you know that the right to give blowjobs is a gift from God (er uhm something like that):smiley:

I have been married for a long time. We are probably having the best sex of our lives right now. But then again, I’ve said that for years.

Before I was married I didn’t know what a blowjob was. Now I know . . . . . . things.

Before I was married I didn’t know what “going down on a woman” meant. See above.

Babies, pets, live-in elderly parents, work, school, everyday annoyances that come with the passage of yet another year? Yep got all that and more but it never stopped me from getting busy. [sub] I once got busy in a Burger King bathrooom. No wait that was a song [/sub]

The only thing that could turn me off was indifferance.

Yes, I know I am not 16 anymore but dammit I still need to feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world right now if I am to feel sexy.

Mermaid mentioned pets…

Before my boyfriend and I lived together, we usually had sex at his place. The first time we did it at my place, my big, black cat jumped up on the bed and tapped him repeatedly on the back, meowing inquiringly. I think I fell in love with him because all he did was say, “Go away, Queenie.”

You can type while you do that? :eek:

Can’t everyone?

Typing is easy, it’s carrying on a conversation while giving a blow job that gets tricky.

Best way to start hubby’s day… with a little rise and shine bj.

The only time … erm … service is delayed is when I have a cold cos I can’t breathe…
Hubby: “Honey, you’re turning blue…”
Me: sniffle… snort… cough … hack… “But I’m enjoying this…”
Hubby: “You’re gonna pass out if you keep this up…”
:frowning:

Needless to say BJs and nookie did not disappear when we got married. Better than ever really.

Any time. Any place. well, willing to discuss any place:smiley:

madd1, thats why I always say I won’t get married cause I don’t want to give up sex :slight_smile:

I don’t stop. My first marriage lasted 7 yrs and I never stopped going down on my ex, Nor did I stop or decrease wanting to have sex. I was always up for having some fun, usually on a nightly basis. It was my ex who turned me down all the time.

The guy I’m with now is beginning to realize how much he has lucked out to get a girl like me. I keep him fed with mostly Home cooked foods, and he gets sex and especially oral on an almost nightly basis, if I had my way it would be twice a day but he says he doesn’t tgink he could survive that ;-). I’m aparently the first girl to bring him to completion orally which I love the idea of.

I love giving oral whether my partner is male or female, I just like pleasing my partner. I got a tooth extraction about two weeks ago and was hating that I couldn’t perform on him. Yesterday during the superbowl I finally felt up to it, and totally made his superbowl experience. Pizza, beer(gotten by me so he didn’t miss anything), football and a BJ. In two days he will be woken with a rise and shine BJ for his birthday. If things keep going as well as they have been and he asks me to marry him nothing will change after the ring goes on my finger.

Closing this topic as it’s over 12 years old.