What happens to all the blow jobs after marriage?

Are you prepared to supply similar service?

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

:slight_smile:

Feynn, aka Mr. Granola

Normally I would agree with the OP … but last night, my wife gave me the wickedest blowjob! So I should shut up and quit my complaining!!!

As to the other posters who ask if the men are willing to reciprocate and those who ask if we are still doing what we were while wooing (wow … what a wack of w’s), the answer is YES! and yes …

In all fairness, I have heard from women who said their men don’t want sex after they marry them.

Oh come on. Didn’t your momma ever tell you, “Don’t marry a man expecting him to change?”

Men don’t change.

And handy, the best cure for nymphomania is wedding cake.

Yeah, yeah. Like that mud mask you never let us see before helps things. Or nagging about chores. Or taking us for granted and not flirting anymore. My case, almost 12 years later: I still flirt, play, buy flowers once or twice a week, and the sex has still diminished in quantity (quality depends on the night :slight_smile: ). I do more than my share of the housework, most of the finances, and have a damn nice lawn, thank you very much. But blowjobs have been replaced by quickies, handjobs, or “helping out,” which is the keyword for blowing in my ear while masturbating.

Once they realize how much we love it, they start using it as bribe or blackmail.

Oh yeah, one more observation, on a good night–I mean one where we have time and energy–I can give her an orgasm or two through oral sex and still move on to the real thing, but if she does that for me, we’ve got down-time and post-male-orgasmic disinterest to deal with.

One of my best friends got married two weekends ago and his wife promised him a BJ for the wedding night. They’d been dating for about 4 years and she had never given him one. I’m wondering if he got it, but I won’t know 'til they get back from Greece.

I’m figuring, if she never gave him one in the years before, then even if she did give him head that night, she’ll not likely do it again…ever. Poor guy.

[hijack]
Another friend of mine was dating a stone-cold-freak in college and, of course, he married her. They used to have the freakiest, kinkiest circus-sex you’ve ever heard off and I couldn’t count the days he’d come stumbling out of the room, bruised and drained of almost all energy, but smiling, but after marriage, it stopped. Two years later, after their son was born, the sex itself seems to have gone away, too. For him, I’ll ask the teeming: “What gives?!”
[/hijack]

I had never been “gone down on” before I met my lovely, beautiful, wonderful SO. Even my x-wife, when we were married wouldn’t do it. They all said the same thing, “That’s disgusting…”, and I respected that. They had no trouble kissing me after I go down on them, but I guess that’s different.

Anyway, my SO, who is Latin, says it was because they were white girls. To that, I say whatever, I wont caste someone that way. But in all honesty, I’ve never had a white girl offer or want to go down on me when I ask. However, my SO would rather do that to me than anything else… foreplay-wise that is. She loves it and tells me she’ll always want to do that. I hope that, if we ever do marry, it doesn’t stop. Blew me away <pun intended> the first time I got one.

At the risk of sounding crass, she still insists on the deep dickin’, even if I need a little recovery time. I just think of it as time for me to touch and play time. :smiley:

mine too…

I knew a woman who said her husband stopped after marriage. Said he had never fooled around with a married woman before and wasn’t about to start.

::rimshot::

:smack:
Now I get it.

imthjckaz - Did it really take you all this time to figure it out?

Wow.

“However, I guess this is one question that is doomed to be relegated to the 'missing pens, lighters, and odd socks”

I don’t lose lighters, never lose pens, and manage to keep my socks in pairs too.

No, but I had to wait for the right smiley to come along.

:wink:

I misquote from “My Word,” the brilliant radio show (you have to imagine this over the radio, so the pun will work):

A woman’s ideal marriage:

First, they’ll have everyone gathered together and she will walk down the aisle;

Then they’ll have a lovely service at the altar;

And finally, everyone will rise and in unison sing a hymn.

In short, a woman’s ideal of marriage can be stated as:

Aisle altar hymn.

(Say it out loud if you don’t get it.)

Q: What happens to all the blow jobs after marriage?

A: I get them from the hot number next door.

huh

No. It was a joke

I was kidding honey

Honey come back here

oh man :frowning:

Monster104

Oh no you don’t. I’ve seen some of the socks we get on this board, and there are much better people around here who should be having that kind of fun! :wink:

CJ

<imagine ‘scratching head in bewilderment’ smilie here>

I’m white, and I love giving blowjobs. Our problem is that he says it feels too good and he can’t concentrate enough to come! What’s up with that, guys?

Here’s another thought: before you got married/moved in together, how often did you really have sex? Friday and Saturday nights, I’m betting. Woo-hoo! You got laid every weekend!

How often do you have sex now? Oh, only about once or twice a week. What a bummer.

See my point?

One word. Babies.

I should probably clarify that its a logistical problem - see, there aint that many rooms in a Japanese apartment, and, well, you know,