What is the hardest sporting event ticket to get?

Front-row seats at Kobe’s trial.

For the 2002 World Cup final some of the tickets were going for $4,800 and that was straight from FIFA itself (they included a meal and souvenir though)!!!

My gut says Packer season tickets. My gut is not a factual answer though(unless the question was “What hurt’s when dead0man wakes up with to little sleep?”).

It would be a pain in the butt to try to get one’s hands on some tickets for an NCAA tournament game played at Rupp Arena when the Kentucky Wildcats are playing. You have a better chance of getting an audience with the Pope.

Fight Club!

Rule one, moriah.

Rule two, also.

Yeah, they do the rip-off ticket and a meal for the Superbowl too. You get a Superbowl ticket and a hamburger for $2000.00. But you can find Superbowl seats for under $500.00 usually. I went to Superbowl 22, I know that’s quite awhile ago, but I paid $250.00 for a $100.00 face value ticket. So just because someone asks $10,000.00 for a ticket doesn’t mean that’s what they are worth. I would say the Ebay valuation is a bit closer to what “reasonable” people will pay.

Let me add, I am sure World Cup finals tickets are right up there as the most expensive.