What is the size of your shoe?

When all else fails, ask Cecil.

12 1/2.

TMR
The fact that somewhere a camera is secretly pointed right up the business end of a toilet
and somewhere else someone is hacking a password so we can see it for free is all the thanks we need.
– From http://www.oldmanmurray.com

Well, when you want to look nice and you have huge feet, you go to buy a pair of flats or pumps, and end up looking like all you’re missing is the oars. Kinda breaks up an otherwise flattering outfit when you feel like you aren’t done accessorizing til you can find an outboard motor that matches your earrings, yanno?

From an actual catalog: “Disco balls create an enchanting, dazzling effect of light shafts, adding movement and glamour to any occasion”
the Abrams’ bris was certainly memorable
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

wave it mm your to cool

The first answer that came to my mind was ‘it’s about THIS big’…it’s an 8, but it fits my foot, so it’s okay.

“Subconsciously there are many people you hate.” “Consciously,sir, consciously.” Yossarian corrected in an effort to help. “I hate them consciously.”

What is your shoe size? MM your so cool its amazing. How do you do it? You fascinate the masses.

mikie, look at all the fools you got to post - you be da man - bad medicine. mikie your just about the biggest asshole ever on SD but some of the above posters are going to give you a run for your money.

Yamen Runner, you are turning into just as big of a troll as ol’ Mikey Masterson. Yes, I get offended when he asks about panties and bra sizes, but I see nothing wrong with asking about my shoe size (size 7 wide, BTW). If his topics and posts bother you so much, then simply don’t respond to them.

Shadowfox

“The dead have risen, and they’re voting Republican!” - Bart Simpson

i’m 6’1, don;t know my width though, really wide though. :slight_smile:

11 1/2

None of your damn business. Do you have a foot fetish to go along with the rest of your insanities? Do you tear off pieces of your toenails and smell them before throwing them on the floor for your mother to clean up? I doubt your feet are as big as you claim because you wouldn’t be able to get them in your mouth the way you do. Especially since your head is generally parked up your ass.

And keep your email to yourself, you punk piece of garbage.

I wear a size 14 WIDE (nudge, nudge, wink). However, I’m pretty sure that has NO relevance on the size of my genitals.

MY FISH IN NO WAY RESEMBLE A VAGINA!

Kisses!
Ophy

15 triple-E, which seems to be the biggest so far.

Actually, it’s no fun at all: no mall stores carry anything near my size, so I have to go to specialty stores (and/or mail order places) and pay twice as much.

…but when you get blue, and you’ve lost all your dreams, there’s nothing like a campfire and a can of beans!

Oh, hell, I just noticed who the OP was. It seemed like a reasonably inane MPSIMS question…

…but when you get blue, and you’ve lost all your dreams, there’s nothing like a campfire and a can of beans!