What is this transport job called?


I read another post where someone talked about driving uhaul trucks back from one way locations to other locations.

Wondering what that type of job is called and if anyone knows a company or message board where someone could look for a job like that. I don’t care if it’s uhauls, rental cars, cars from auctions, or some person moving and needing someone to drive their car.

Looking for transport seems to pull up CDL type jobs which I can’t do, but a car, or moving truck would be nice.

Thanks much.