What is your alarm sound?

I use the alarm on my iPhone and it’s set to play “Mambo No. 8” by Perez Prado, which you would most likely recognize as the song from the opening credits to Office Space.

What’s yours?

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo.

From my alarm clock.
No foolin.

The opening flute figure from Rite of Spring.

Other music bits for other notifications, Schubert’s Octet (well the last two notes of the first movement) for txt, Squirrel Nut Zippers for phone, and so on

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep…

The morning show on the local FM classic rock station.

Alarm

“Ascending” on my iPhone.

Neighborhood roosters, about an hour before daylight. (Snooze) Then, daylight.

Barking dog. You were expecting something else?

Mine was birds squawking , I had the it turned up really loud to wake me up. Now is my dog jumping on my bed that wake me up.

I don’t set one.
I’m awake before the set time.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Elephant Trumpet, for me. :wink:

Whatever the default on android is.

A mechanical buzzer-like noise that would wake the dead.

I sleep through it about once a year.
:smack:

Hell’s Bells by AC/DC

On my tablet (which is my nighttime alarm) it’s a soft musical bit. It doesn’t jar me awake (or wake the room/house) but I’m conditioned to awaken by it. My phone alarm, used primarily for car naps over lunch, is the usual series of beep-beep-beeps.

My ring tone was once the drum rift from “In The Air Tonight” but I’d fail to notice it sometimes especially if I was playing music. So I changed it to the most obnoxious ring tone that came on my phone, some high-pitched sing-song voice doing an indecipherable nonsense tune. Even with music playing, it’s hard to miss.

688 class submarine power plant casualty alarm. Gets mrAru on his feet instantly. 20 years in the sub fleet is good for something :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I also use it for his incoming phone calls, so it gets odd if I am sitting on base and he calls me. snicker

Until just this morning, it was a classic rock station. In the last couple months, I’ve noticed a lot more idiotic chitchat and a lot less music, so this morning I changed the clock radio to 93 XRT (modern rock station). When I’m not at home, I set my phone to wake me up to Kesha’s “TiK ToK.”

I alternate between Morning by Beck and the theme from Miller’s Crossing. I don’t like waking up abruptly.

On my phone it’s “Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked” by Cage the Elephant. On the alarm clock it’s an FM radio station. When I’m startled it’s a scream like a little girl.