What is your favorite salad dressing?

Ranch Cayenne.

Haven’t seen it? Do what I do- thoroughly mix about a teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper into two tablespoonfuls of your favorite ranch dressing from a new bottle. Return the mix to the bottle and shake it until well blended. I tried just adding the cayenne directly to the bottle, but it just clumped up in the neck of the bottle and wouldn’t mix in, no matter how long I shook it. It will taste best after about twenty-four hours.

Chunky Blue Cheese

I used to add a hefty amount of Tabasco to ranch dressing. It was amazing how the ranch completely killed the heat, but added a nice flavor to it. I would put it on sandwiches, not salads though.

This right here.

In order of preference 1. None 2. Some home made ranch recipe I have 3. home made vinaigrette 4. Casear salad at any restaurant 4. any bottled French

Was coming here to say French and Blue Cheese. Very good.

Blue cheese, on the side, please. I like to determine how much I put on.

Sometimes, if it’s a really simple salad, then just a vinaigrette.

Blue cheese.
Ken’s.
I’m the barbarian.

Italian dressing with blue cheese crumbles for me, please. There are a dozen kinds of Italian dressing, but it really doesn’t matter as long as there is some blue cheese on top. I don’t care for bottled blue cheese dressing, or any ranch dressing.

Good Seasons Italian from the packet. Made with red wine vinegar over the line, and less oil than recommended. Skip the water that dilutes.

Sometimes I augment it with some Parmesan cheese or some of my whole grain mustard.

Yes, I think that’s called Wisconsin Supper Club Bleu Cheese dressing. Very common up north, and very delicious. It’s hard to find anywhere else.

I’m intrigued. To be absolutely honest, the combo sounds revolting on the face of it, but it’s worth a shot. Is it more parts blue cheese to French?

It’s really about half & half, maybe a little more Bleu than French… If you try it, let me know what you think!

Without a doubt it’s Kens Italian. No lite, diet, or geographic variation thereof. If you tip the others around you’ll realize that they are thick with goop and chemicals. KI doesn’t OD on the goop and has the right balance between vinegar and oil and salt.

Ever since the Reagan administration
RANCH
or as a fallback to national identity
RUSSIAN