What is your favorite SDMB thread?

Thanks, JCOM!

OTOH, I feel sorry for him. Two trips to Russia and all that money, and still lonely.

OTOH, he’s so …ew. Surely where you live there are Bubettes, that are, in their own right …ew. Why oh why can’t Bubba hook up? Sigh. Poor Bubba.

Well, I got that out of my system.

[QUOTE=jackelope]
There’s no real competition, is there? The greatest thread ever is Mail order bride & sour honey by John Carter of Mars. (Note the dates as you read it. That thread went on for months.)
[/QUOTE]

Ah, that’s mine too. I read it when I need a pick-me-up–never fails to lift my spirits.

To make a contribution, though, I’m going to have to say Parliamentary Hockey. Just . . . the imagery. Red ties vs. blue ties, coach’s corner. Hilarious.

[QUOTE=AHunter3]
OK, here we go.

There’s a backstory on it: there had been a thread just prior to this one in which Mullinator had posted “Hey Everybody, Get your Excellent Dutch Curses in Here, Courtesy of Clog Boy”, or some such thing, and invited board members to make their requests which (promised Mullinator) would be honored by Coldfire. *

So Mullinator gets to find this waiting for him one day…

(removed link)
[/QUOTE]

AHunter3, I must apologize for mistakenly endorsing Q.E.D.'s idea of posting this thread offsite. I must also request that you remove the thread from that site.

Copyright on posts is held by the posters and by The Chicago Reader, and posts may not be reprinted or reused without permission of both.

It was a serious mistake on my part to say that it would be OK. Again, my apologies.

[QUOTE=Frank]
AHunter3, I must apologize for mistakenly endorsing Q.E.D.'s idea of posting this thread offsite. I must also request that you remove the thread from that site.

Copyright on posts is held by the posters and by The Chicago Reader, and posts may not be reprinted or reused without permission of both.

It was a serious mistake on my part to say that it would be OK. Again, my apologies.
[/QUOTE]

No offense taken. I should have been able to parse that from what TubaDiva said :smack:

The file has been removed.