What is your Starwars Name?

What about Nute Gunray?

Jenre Qusta

I am an ambassador from the planet of missing vowels.

Johpa Codam

Hey, I like it! I’ll just saunter over to that Cantina in Mos Eisley and have a drink!

Yeah, I typed two C’s. The end result is the same though. My Star Wars name is Erica. My real name is Eric.

I guess a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I’m a girl. :frowning:

Stehe RiQui

Robth Irsyd

Flander is a gir-rul! Flander is a gir-rul. (What? They don’t have taunting in a galaxy far, far away?)

Cliha Edyum

Bleh.

Ryamu…Ryamu Frwes.

Pauli Cagre.

I have a monstrous hook nose and a Turkish accent. I say “I kees you!” a lot.

Jerpo Hoden

Sounds like a petty thief that ends up as Rancor food

Wilzo Lacin.

Wilzo? Dammit. There’s no way I’m a Jedi with a name like “Wilzo”. Or even a bounty hunter. No, I’m probably the guy down the road who repairs speeders or something. Feh.

Jacho Smmoj. I think I may be a slave trader from Ryloth. It’s a better name than I got from JediMaker; it uses the same info, but in a different order.

Carea Valam.

Not great, but not too bad, either! :slight_smile:

Jonta Yikul.

Thats Master Jedi Jonta Yikul to you. :smiley:

Micwe Krsan

Looks like the cat walked across the keyboard.

Jefma Moroc

Kelca Roman. All righty. Obviously a star of intergalactic daytime television.

Other way–Carke. Nuh uh.

Mine doesn’t work!!!

My Star Wars first name is Estcl, how the hell do you say that?

Anyway, my name is

Estcl Tedet

Jamga Scwat. Scwat? I dont’ think so. Under the other system: “Galja.” Hmmm… “Galja! Go clean out that bantha cage!” No, not gonna work.

I think I’ll be Morath of the Keldor. Yeah… Morath of the Keldor. Emperor Morath of the Keldor, comander of ten thousand long star-ships, with hoards of fanatic soldiers under my control, Scourge of the Republic/Empire/[insert galactic government here], the most powerful, most feared man in all the Galaxy! The Great conqueror, the Mighty… ::walks away rattling off titles to himself::