What I've Eaten Today...so far

I, too, had a glass of boathouse soy chai smoothie.

But then I totally ruined my morning health kick by having an ultimate cheeseburger and fries from Jack in the Box. I’ve got some Odwalla berry something or other sitting in the fridge too for when I get my late evening sweet craving.

I never eat breakfast.
For a late lunch, I made a quesadilla with two whole-wheat low-carb tortillas, colby-jack cheese, diced onions, jalapeno and chipotle peppers, and fresh cilantro, and dipped it in Archer Farms (Target brand) medium salsa, the kind with the black beans and corn in it.
For dinner, I just boiled a package of udon noodles (hot and spicy), and dipped some Ritz crackers in more of the same salsa.
Drank water and Crystal Light lemonade for both meals.

And an update.

Dinner was a bowl of rotini pasta with homemade basil pesto and some fresh-grated parmesan cheese.

Then a late evening snack of edamame.

A bagle.
2 pancakes.
2 small turkey sandwitches.
1 liter of water.
1 heineken.
about 3 cups of couscous.
2 slices of salmon (and that was damned good)
1 glass of milk
1 glass of cran berry juice
2 glasses of “vodka and lemonade (I’m sure there’s a name for this)”
and 1 cigar.

You people make me hungry.

Breakfast: 2 Diet Cokes, 2 red hot beef buritos

That’s it.

Wait, one teaspoon of Gerber baby applesauce that my baby didn’t eat.

Now I’m off to raid the kitchen.

-bowl of cereal
-Brie, goat cheese, and mozza sandwich with chicken breast
-Side salad
-A few tiny tastes of raspberry-chocolate mousse
-Some yogurt
-Leftover chicken breast in soy sauce from last night

Breakfast: Mug of coffee and a few biscuits with honey.
Late Lunch: donair
Supper: noodles, carrots, porcupines (meatballs made with rice and a tomato sauce) and a mug of tea

Lots of water through the day, and a small bag of doritos a couple hours ago. Now I’m pondering more tea and a bit of toast.

Update:
A can of Monster energy drink, a bag of gummiworms, and another vodka & lemonade.

8’’ Sandwich
Oatmeal Shake
2 Whey Protein Shakes
Sirloin, beans and rice
Bowl of cereal
2 small chocolates
10mg Ambien

:dubious:

I’m still deppressed I didn’t get to eat from McDonald’s (I had that McUrge today).

Nothing yet. But it’s only 11:21am here.

[ul][li]Two cups of coffee[/li]An Australian Toaster Biscuit with margarine, Vegemite, and cheddar cheese[/ul]

It’s today again. So I can reply again.

Today I had two cups of coffee again.

A bottle of water (Volvic)

A half-pound cheeseburger from ‘duke’s diner’ (two quarter pounders on top of each other)

An Apple (red delicious again)

And I’m contemplating ordering chinese food again. Maybe king prawn curry and fried rice.

Four cups of coffee and two cigarettes. Wait, I didn’t eat those.
Well so that’s what I’ve consumed as of 1:13 p.m.

In an hour I’ll be having Chinese buffet!

A cup of tea.

Some foccacia.

Breakfast:

• Three cups of coffee with 2% milk and Splenda
  • Egg McMuffin (My dad is to blame; we were at my sister’s this morning and all she had was regular muffins and strawberries and that was a bit fancy for my dad and me, so I let him talk me into the McMuffin. Dang, it was good. But I’ve had diarrhea for about three hours now.)

Lunch:

• 1/3 cup unsalted raw almonds
  • 1/3 skinned baked chicken breast with Mrs. Dash
  • 14 (1 serving) wheat and gluten-free small animal crackers
  • five 1-inch chunks of fresh cantaloupe

Snack:

• 1 serving sugar-free, fat-free Jell-o Chocolate pudding made with low carb fat-free milk
  • 1.5 servings of some kind of all-natural “Baja Fiesta” soy cracker and sesame stick snack mix
  • mug of Darjeeling tea with low fat creamer and Splenda

Dinner: I think dinner was already eaten this morning when I ate breakfast. :frowning:

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
[ul][li]Two cups of coffee[/li][li]An Australian Toaster Biscuit with margarine, Vegemite, and cheddar cheese[/ul][/li][/QUOTE]

[ul][li]Four tea biscuits (cookies)[/li][li]A slice of cheddar cheese[/li]Another Australian Toaster Biscuit with margarine, Vegemite, and cheddar cheese[/ul]

Oh –
[ul]An orange[/ul]

1 cup of coffee
3 slices london broil from last night
1 Reeses Big Cup
1 cheeseburger with tomatoes
5 Keystone Lights (free beer, shut up)
1 Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea
1/2 bag Wedge Pieces, honey mustard & onion

This really is a mindless, pointless thread…ah, what the hell.

Today (19 Jun) as of 16:20 PST, I’ve had

6oz Boathouse Farms Strawberry Banana smoothie.
1 pt Hoegaarden
1 Barney’s Raymond Wrap w/ fruit.

Er…I guess that’s it. I really ought to go to the grocery.

I’ll probably get a can of Beamish Stout and a Mike D Lux sandwich (lox salmon on onion roll) with salad & bleu cheese dressing at Fred 62 late tonight. Or maybe just some chicken soup and a glass of iced tea.

Stranger

Are *Australian Toaster Biscuits * an American product? I’ve not heard of them here. I just put bread into my toaster.