What kind of jammies do you wear?

If it’s hot: tank undershirt and panties (on those miserable nights when the AC fails I ditch the shirt)
If it’s warm: short pajamas
If it’s cool: T-shirt (long or short sleeved) and cotton pajama pants
If it’s very cold: flannel pajamas or a nightgown

I usually just wear flannel PJ pants or shorts, and either a t-shirt or tanktop.

During warm weather, I wear a tank top and a pair of shorts. (right now, the outfit of choice is a pink and grey striped top and a pair of crinkly black shorts, though it depends on what’s clean). Once it cools down, then I replace the shorts with my spiffy black pajama pants that shrank and are now actually much closer to shorts than pants, but still really comfy.

I have a roommate, so pajamas are extremely necessary. Besides, they’re just cool. :smiley: Pajama pants rock.

Off to IMHO - the forum designated for polling the membership.

The same thing I wear under a kilt.

T-shirt and panties. The number of blankets might change with the temperature, but it’s pretty much the same sleeping wardrobe year round.

I tried to sleep naked once, but the…ummm… movement was a bit unsettling.

T-shirt with trackpants in winter or shorts in summer.

Tank and panties… blankets come and go with the seasons. Am I the only one who doesn’t like the feel of sheets? EWWWW on my skin, it just feels WRONG! Gimme a comforter or soft, nubby blanket.

Doesn’t anyone have Yodas an’ shit on 'em?

(I sleep in nothing.)

Boxers, sometimes a t-shirt if it’s cold. Occasionally nothing.

You know, I’ve tried the sleeping naked thing, but I always end up getting out of bed to put something on. For me it just feels uncomfy.

My favorite thing to wear to bed is my “The Clash” t shirt that I got at a concert a gazillion years ago. It’s a fairly form fitting shirt. I pair that with these little shorts that are really comfortable.

If I’m being semi alluring then I have silk nighties…but geesh, I feel like I’m sliding around the sheets. Husband likes them though…lol.

At the moment I am wearing a way too big long red t-shirt with Mickey on it.

In the winter I wear a lot of LL Bean plaid flannel gowns.

I leave my one truly gorgeous negligee hanging on the closet door to remind me…well, never mind what it reminds me of.

Damn. I was so sure I was going to be the first to make this joke. Ah well.

Another nudie here.l

When it’s really warm nothing (no blankets either just warm air all over my skin… no imagining guys) Of course since I have roomies I keep my pj’s handy to slip on before leaving my room.

Little cooler I like my pj bottoms which are now capris from shrinking and either a tank or a huge tee

Sometimes for a change I wear cotton nightgowns… usually in winter with a pile of blankets or just a large tee because the nightgowns get rucked up around my waist anyway.

Of course when I’m not single I like naked as well… so nice to cuddle up to someone warm and feel skin against skin :smiley:

Generally no jammies, but when it’s exceptionally cold, I have some great big sleep T-shirts that I’ll put on to keep my shoulders warm. And if I don’t have an electric blanket on the extremely cold nights, I’ll sometimes wear socks.

In summer, nothing.

In winter, light cotton lonsleved shirt, and big baggy pajama pants that are about two sizes too big nd lime green with happy rabbits all over them.

If I’m going away to a bach or something than I take boxers and a baggy tshirt.

Oohn and bedsocks! I looove my bedsocks!

Generally just a pair of panties in the summer. I might wear sweatpants in the winter, with or without a teeshirt on top. My feet and legs get VERY cold, while above the waist I generally am warm to too hot. When it’s cold I will also go to bed with my hotwater bottle at my feet, which I find is very comforting. Otherwise, my feet will NEVER warm up and I can’t get to sleep.

Depending on temp., some combination of the following; boxers, Adidas track pants, t-shirt, sweatshirt.

For me, depends on the season. Either some shorts and a tank, or nice soft flannel pj’s. My favourite ones have cute little planes with “ZOOOOOOOOOM!” written in between the planes. Or, if I’m feeling lazy, my underpants and the shirt I wore that day (ok, so it’s gross, but I don’t have a SO to complain)

Never, ever do I wear socks to bed. It doesn’t matter how cold it is, I can not stand wearing socks to bed. I can sleep with cold feet, but I can’t sleep with socks on.