What kind of jammies do you wear?

Nothing.

Though I occasionally wear a t-shirt in the winter.

I have a pair of blue and white check flannel pjs which I wear when it’s very cold.
For some reason irishfella thinks they are sexy, I think it has to do with the buttons.

Usually boxers and a tank top, or a tank top and undies. Once in a while I’ll wear one of my SO’s button-downs.

I wear Tee shirts and panties and when the kids aren’t home I sleep in the buff. (My opinion is if someone breaks into the house and tries to kill one of the kids I want to be dressed. If I am the only one in the house…oh well I just don’t care)

The ones God gave me.

Usually nothing at all. Every now and then, however, I’ll wear my cotton pajama bottoms and a white shirt when they are fresh out of the dryer! There is no finer feeling!

Dressed in Nature’s garb.

It irks me that women’s pajama pants are more expensive than men’s. I need a size 6 or 8 women’s, and they’ll be $16, when men’s large sizes are $10. So, I buy mine in the boy’s dept. I do have one pair of extra-small men’s pants that are too long so I roll them up.

Women’s sleeveless summer nightgowns are expensive, too, so I wear a lot of men’s tank tops, size large. They’re almost knee-length on me.

Never got into the habit of sleeping in my birthday suit.

I wear my pink pyjamas in the summer when it’s hot/
I wear my pink pyjamas in the winter when it’s not/
And sometimes in the springtime/
And sometimes in the fall/
I slip in bed between the sheets with nothing on at all !

If I have to wake up early for running then I’ll wear my running stuff; otherwise I’ll wear the clothes that I wore that day. Sometimes I won’t even bother taking off my shoes.

Most of the time, I sleep in my birthday suit.
If I get cold, I’ll slip on one of my honey’s T-shirts.

I’ve been sleeping naked since I was a kid. I used to wake up all the time with my nightgown twisted all around me. One night it got so aggravating that I just yanked the damn thing off–been sleeping just fine ever since.

Although, I did find these really cool Wonder Woman pajamas a couple of months ago! I just had to buy them because ever since I was 10 I wanted Wonder Woman underoos but they didn’t make them in Junior Moose size so I had to just silently envy them from afar :frowning: But now I have these really cool Wonder Woman pjs! With matching panties!

but I guess that’s probably more than you really wanted to know…

A short cotton nightgown if the weather is fair to middlin’. Right now, old shorts and an old tank.

Or my matching cami and long pants set with celestial patterns.