[QUOTE=Count Blucher]
[AlBundy]Ya know, kids, I think male Black-Widow spiders are told that too, but in the end, the life gets sucked right out of them anyway, leaving just an empy soul-less husk. With car payments. [/AlBundy]
![]()
Speaking of uncomfortable, breaking the law makes me uncomfortable. Listening to friends/cow-orkers discuss how they’ve broken the law makes me uncomfortable. Partly because, no matter how you silk-screen it, “Accessory After The Fact” just never looks cool on a T-shirt, but mostly because its just wrong, and some people just don’t get it.
Yeah, you used your dead Mom’s Visa to buy yourself a big-screen TV (Like Best Buy is never going to figure it out when they delivered it to your house). You stole a $50 out of the cash register when the cashier got distracted. That kid probably got fired that night, did you think of that? (When he/she can’t make rent, I hope You’re the one they car-jack.)
You told the Lifecycle people their machine was defective and that you didn’t want another one, just a refund, but it was too heavy for them to pay for shipping it back to the factory, so they let you keep it. Free. Like nobody ever follows up on Fraud. But the best revenge are those 50 extra lbs growing behind you ever since you stole it. Gluteous-Karmacus. (What…lazy thieves are too lazy to exercise regularly? Go Figure…! :rolleyes: )
Enough!!! I don’t want to hear about your petty crimes & larcenies, let alone try to force a laugh to join your mindless laughter over it. I don’t think crime is funny. I don’t enjoy hearing about it, and I certainly don’t need to miss work because I’m subpoena’d to testify at your trial. If you need to torment someone with your confessions, try the priest down at the church. Maybe he’ll find it funny. (Bring your kid along so he’ll someone to play with.)
[/QUOTE]
Depending on what law was broken, I feel the same way. I know a woman who actually sent her kid to the neighbors (under cover of night) to steal tomatos from their garden. That’s just wrong. However, smokin’ a little pot? Doesn’t phase me in the slightest.