What personality trait of yours can be considered borderline (or more) psychotic?

Run, all of us.

Still talking about this?

I have to echo this.

I am so fiercely independent that i REFUSE to go on disability (after I tried once and was refused, as is often the case) because I am capable of work and thus not really qualified for disability in the first place, cause I BE CRAZY LIKE THAT!

Would a qualified psychiatrist say “you really are psycho” for continuing to work when capable of working?

That being said, in the spirit intended of the op, if not the letter, I tend to want to know everything, obsessively so, to the point of getting a little stalkerish.

Are you suggesting that you discharged a firearm in the direction of Prince Charles?

When someone wants me to do X and they try to manipulate me into doing it, my immediate life goal becomes not doing X. I don’t care if it’s in my best interest or if I would enjoy doing it, I will not play along.

No, for him I just farted in his general direction. Though he was armed with two european swallows.

:smiley:

So, who is in danger? My encyclopedia set or Neil De Grass Tyson? :slight_smile:

Both. I can get a bit weird in my pursuit in knowledge.