What Posters Do You "Think" Don't Like You?

Dammit, I hate when I miss my cue! :frowning:
[sub]
Ed: (singing) On an evening such as this… it’s hard to tell if I exist…
Steve: (in the background) That’s because you don’t exist…

It’s like a thread you try to remember, but it’s gone, then you
Try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn when you
Try to see the board beyond your front door…

Thank you Veb. You got it right on the screen name, inspired by my heaped desk and darkened under-cabinet areas. Clutter actually precedes me, becoming visible to others only after I arrive.

I hope you took the accusation of ignoring folks with the proper grain. You are doing a very good job.:wink:

I have. I know a guy nicknamed Cisco, so your username always catches my eye.

As for me, I have it on very good authority that Athena hates my guts. The dislike is so strong that, in fact, she has purged my name from her memory and studiously refuses to post in the same threads I do. That’s just cold, Athena.

People on here who don’t like me?

1 (one) cubic assload.

However, this has failed utterly to shatter my worldview.

The folks who actually KNOW me, like me.

Anyone who doesn’t like me I WOULD invite to kiss my ass, but it’s far too fine for commoners.

It’s not that I think people like me or don’t like me. I think they just don’t care. Name’s never brought up in flirty threads, nobody says “where is he?” if I’m gone for a few days, that sort of thing. Maybe it’s because I’m a relative newbie and haven’t been here long enough, so I’m wondering … how long does it take before you do get “swooned,” for lack of a better term, in the SDMB?

yeah, I share elmwood’s feelings. Nobody loves me!

You’d need the world’s most detailed microscopes to detect my concern for this issue.

If you like me, fine; if you don’t, so what?

Robin

…in a forum such as this…

it’s hard to tell if I exist…

if I pack it up and leave this town…

you’ll notice that I’m not around

I think that msrobyn doesn’t like me.

(msrobyn: Whatever spirit this thread was started in here is how I see it: if you want a personal note from someone who you think is cool, come on in and state that you think that they don’t like you. I’m still waiting to hear from dodgy and byz. Funner if you sneak;) )

Post me… post me… 'cause I’m still… previewing…

Something tells me that I am not liked by most of the members of this board but thats because no one has ever said “I like you”

Take your time is the way I post gonna make you smile
When you realize that a guy my size might take a while…

Posted by goboy

You just made my list pal (‘posters to read’) keep that type of shit up, and I will have to go back and do a search on you to see what else you said…

Damn fine quote.

Re the OP: I dont think Silo will be sending me a valentine, I think I get on Alphagenes nerve (he only has one, and its streeeeeeeeeeeched thin!)
and Techchick cant stand me! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bwahahahahahahahahah

Oh, and for the record… I dont find evilbeth to have a slutty persona at all. I consider her to be one of very few posters whose quality of posts never wavers.

And she has the coolest name on the board, bar none.

Oh, and for the record…kellibelli doesn’t like me anymore

Well, thank you very much kelli. That means alot coming from you.

Of course, maybe the quality doesn’t waver because it’s mediocre quality to begin with… :wink:

Or maybe it’s only the men who find my reputation to be slutty! Or maybe it’s just that one…

… just to try to figure out what this post is for…

…try to figure out what this post is for…

…try to see the board beyond your front door…

…try to figure out what this post is for…

Don’t worry about it Kelli.

I’m not one to hold grudges at all. I suck at it. Heck, I’m even good on-line friends with a number of people that’ve flamed me at one time or another. There’s only a tiny handful of people (3 or 4 posters on the board) I dislike, and you’re not one of them. :slight_smile:

I think Cecil Adams hates me. But what’s he gonna do about it? I got your straight dope right here, muchacho!